The Future Cruise / Anti-Ship Weapon (FCASW) programme has been launched by the UK MOD and the French DGA. MBDA, the prime contractor, has awarded Safran Power Units (SPU) and Rolls-Royce (RR) a contract to develop jointly a turbofan engine.
A collaboration between SPU & RR has therefore been set up for the first phase of the study, lasting 3 years, known as the "Assessment Phase" which will lead to engine tests on a First Engine To Test
The project manager will be the SPU representative and focal point embedded within the RR site and will work with a multidisciplinary team of 25 people based in Toulouse (industrialization, tests, quality, project, mechanical design, systems)
The role will be based in Rolls Royce Bristol at least 3 days with the other 2 days a week either onsite in Fareham or remote.
• Represents Safran Power Units (SPU) in discussions and technical negotiations with the customer and partner, including on technical specifications, client interfaces, design, performance and analysis
• Acts as facilitator role in technical relations, participates in technical project meetings with the client
• Leads Safran Power Units (SPU) / Rolls Royce (RR) coordination meetings based on agile process (SCRUM)
• Responsible for preparation of weekly activity reports and summaries to facilitate decision-making at the project/programme team level.
• Responsible for monitoring performance through KPIs.
• Responsible for Identifying risk/opportunity with regard to Customer relationship and partner relationship and propose action plan to mitigate risk or to implement opportunity
• Promotes and uses advanced collaboration tools to improve partnership and collaboration spirit
• Builds a creative and open-communication environment within the team
• Ideally have Gas Turbine engine experience
• Problem solving techniques
• Demonstrable experience in a technical projects or a technical degree with project experience
• Ability to conduct meetings
• Understanding of customer relations
• Ability to carry out reporting activities
• Demonstrable written and verbal communication skills
• Negotiation skills
• Ideally be able to converse and understand French Language
• Computer Literate – MS Office packages/Project Software
• Able to work within a multidisciplinary team
Regular travel within the UK with occasional travel to France
赛峰直升机发动机公司（Safran Helicopter Engines）是直升机动力领域的世界领先者，公司从创立至今已生产超过75,000台发动机。该公司提供各种规格的涡轮发动机，公司的2,500名客户遍布155个国家。
- © Safran