We are looking for people who would like to work in a stimulating environment where good team working skills are valued.
The successful candidates must possess one or more of the following essential skills:
• Short rotor assembly
Other requirements include:
• Impregnation experience
• ME winding and build
• Knowledge of IPC solder standards
• Gold soldering
• Proven ability using a multitude of hand tools including screw drivers, pliers, cutters, torque wrenches, jigs and fixtures, and other manual hand tools.
• Ability to read Engineering Drawings, Engineering Layouts and related documentation
Can self-inspect products using bench Electrical equipment (flash/surge/resistance) & mechanical equipment and judge pass/fail/refer to Line Manager
• Potential to learn finish rotor build
• Awareness of Quality Management System ISO 9001 / AS9100
• Ability to diagnose and repair faults on customer products
• Ability to lift equipment/generators up to 25kg
• Ability to read Component Maintenance Manuals, Service Bulletins and related documentation techniques
• Good observational skills.
• A flexible approach and a willingness to learn additional manufacturing skills.
• Good IT literacy and a working knowledge of PC operations (i.e. Windows, Windows Explorer, excel, pdf's)
• SAP awareness
• Experience of working within a team and able to work on own
• Evidence of written English at interview stage. This will be through providing certification of a formal English or technical qualification studied in the UK or overseas in English. If this cannot be provided you will be required to complete and pass an online SHL English comprehension test as part of the interview process.
赛峰电气与电源公司（Safran Electrical & Power）是航空电气系统领域世界领先企业之一。公司是电力和混合推进设备电气化领域的重要企业。公司在13个国家拥有11,500名员工。
- © Safran