We are looking for people who would like to work in a stimulating environment where good team working skills are valued.
The successful candidates must possess one or more of the following essential skills:
• Experience working in an inspection environment
• Knowledge and experience of inspection tools
• Experience of using electrical insulation equipment
Other requirements include:
• Ability to read Engineering Drawings, Engineering Layouts and related documentation
• Ability to inspect product using test/precision measuring equipment
• A good level of literacy and numeracy
• Knowledge of IPC solder standards
• Able to demonstrate good judgement skills- pass/fail/refer to Line Engineer
• Proven ability using a multitude of hand tools including screw drivers, pliers, cutters, torque
wrenches, jigs and fixtures, and other manual hand tools
• Awareness of Quality Management System ISO 9001 / AS9100
• Experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to inspect product using test/precision measuring equipment.
• Familiarity with complex electrical/electronic test equipment
• Ability to lift equipment/generators up to 25kg.
• Ability to read Component Maintenance Manuals, Service Bulletins and related
• Good observational skills.
• A flexible approach and a willingness to learn additional manufacturing skills.
• Good IT literacy and a working knowledge of PC operations (i.e. Windows, Windows Explorer, excel, pdf's).
• SAP awareness.
• Experience of working within a team and able to work on own.
Note - We require evidence of written English at interview stage.
08:00 to 16:45 Monday to Thursday
08:00 to 12:00 Friday
From time to time the successful candidate may be required by the Company to perform other tasks, which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and where necessary training will be given.
Pitstone Business Park Westfield Rd, LU7 9GT