Compilation and creation of delivery reports for test and re-certification / NLG investigation work scopes. Ability to review all BTB queries as arising from landing gear / hydraulic purchases, in addition to landing gear and hydraulic test and re-certification programmes. Supporting the programme manager for any unscheduled BTB requests.
• Landing gear and hydraulics delivery reports compilation and creation.
• Company signatory.
• Reviewing BTB data and providing expert analysis to assist in purchasing 2nd hand equipment.
• Creation and maintenance of build and test proplans for test & re-certification and NLG investigation assemblies.
• To act as the internal focal point for Key Account Management and Customer Support in supporting external technical queries.
• Updating of CRMS template to reflect latest SB/AD standards
• To review the internal process for receiving 2nd hand landing gears/parts into the business, ensuring that e-strip report templates are created (where possible).
• SPT / TAT.
• Internal and external quality.
• On time delivery of plan.
• Quality as defined by standards for: delivered product, delivered paperwork/reports & internal process controls.
• Engineering Apprenticeship, plus 5 years' experience in an aviation environment.
• Previous experience in landing gear records and company signatory essential.
• Ability to interpret Component Maintenance Manuals, Technical Drawings & instructions.
• Solution based thinking to overcome obstacles.
• Excellent problem solver with root cause analysis skills.
• Be able to communicate at all levels.
• Efficient in computer skills.
• High levels of flexibility and integrity during changes in work demands.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels and the ability to make decisions under pressure.
• Good computer skills
• Good mathematical skills
Meteor Business Park Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QL
- © Safran