SAFRAN LANDING SYSTEMS IS THE WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT LANDING AND BRAKING SYSTEMS.
Safran Landing Systems is the world leader in aircraft landing and braking systems. Our capabilities encompass the full life cycle of our products, ranging from design and manufacture to in-service support, repair and overhaul.
We are a partner to 30 leading commercial, military, business and regional airframers, and support over 27,000 aircraft making more than 60,000 landings every day. There are also more than 7,600 employees working in locations across Europe, North America and Asia.
Join our Team
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, hybrid working, Global career opportunities and Training and Development at our dedicated Safran University to help contribute to a safer and more sustainable aviation.
As a forward-looking company, Safran Landing Systems massively invests in Research & Development. Carbon brakes, titanium parts, composite materials, additive manufacturing, more electric systems, new surface treatments, external and internal partnerships and digital transformation are all the result of this permanent innovation effort, which enables the company to develop new products that are ever more cost-efficient, better for the environment, lighter, stronger and quieter.
To be the primary Quality Assurance customer contact
To create and deliver opportunities for program, product and process improvement including measures for success
To fully exploit available business metrics to target resources to areas of potential improvement with the greatest business impact.
Working within the Programmes to sustain and improve customer satisfaction.
To enhance and deliver into the organisation Quality Management tools / techniques and standards
To contribute and lead, as necessary, company quality improvement programmes within SAFRAN +
Provide guidance and facilitation to business groups ensuring
ownership of improvement plans.
To develop the Quality Management metrics and review processes to identify and enhance quality success factors.
Measures of Performance
• Quality Assurance systems and methods deployment
• Quality Planning deployment
• Customer Escape reduction
• Customer Satisfaction improvement
• On-time and fault-free internal and external reporting
Will have a minimum of Program Quality Management experience on a substantial aerospace project
Will have extensive customer management expertise
Experience in an AS EN 9100 and CAA regulated organisation
Will possess skills in team building, managing change and facilitation.
Will have experience / track record in 6-sigma design and implementation.
An innovative and creative individual, able to act pragmatically.
A team player who can develop a strong rapport with individuals at all organisational levels, establishing effective working relationships based upon mutual understanding.
Must be an exceptional communicator, flexible and adaptive in approach to readily suit the needs of the situation.
Should be resilient and tenacious in style and approach.
• Quality principles, standards and procedures
• Quality & Lean tools
• Management and people development
• Project management
• Product knowledge
• Company organisation
• Thrive on data management; manipulation of a considerable volume of incoming information; translation into reports and presentation to demanding customers
• Team working
• Communication, influencing and negotiation skills
• Attention to detail
• Change management
At Safran Landing Systems, we pride ourselves on competitive flexible benefits that support our employees work/life balance enabling each person to contribute to the best of their ability.
• Hybrid Working and Flexible Working Scheme to attract and retain skilled employees that allows for the work/life balance you need
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts, access to healthcare, house moving day, sports and social club
• Shares and profit share bonus scheme
• Development and Training at Safran University as well as Company Sponsorship
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have events running throughout the year as well as an onsite large, subsidised canteen/break area with indoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which may include a criminal record check'
Ocassional travel may be required
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
- © Safran