As part of the €15 billion revenue Safran Group, Safran Landing Systems Services UK Ltd is a leading site offering Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul support for Landing Gear equipment covering Airbus, Boeing and Military Gears.
This Post Graduate position offers the opportunity to undertake a training program in a wide variety of functions across the business over a two year period with an offer of full time employment at the end of the program. The program will require the successful candidate to spend time in the following areas to gain a good knowledge of the key areas of the business.
• The key area of focus will be the full order management in line with the capacity / demand planning. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to gain experience in the order management system, working closely with the Operational team to ensure all documentation is presented in line with the landing gear equipment.
• The candidate will be accountable to ensure commercial aspects of the contract are clearly understood and applied through the quotation process and orders are closed and invoiced in line with company's output plan.
• The candidate will gain first hand experience in managing customer accounts, acting as the focal point for communications and ensuring the customer requirements are clearly communicated with key business stakeholders. The candidate will play a key role in effectively maintaining and building customer relationships.
• Assist in maintaining the Quality Management System and supporting the team to ensure we meet the requirements of the AS 9100 and EASA Part 145 standards
• Support QA to carry out both internal and external audits
• Assist with the tracking, identifying and resolving of issues reported to QA.
• Communication to customers with regards to complaints to provide ongoing communication with timely responses and support the internal investigations through root cause analysis.
• Produce measures and report on cost of non- quality
• The role will require the candidate
• Effective communication skills throughout all levels of the business and with customers
• Good organisational and planning skills.
• A flexible approach with ability to adapt to different working environments.
• A keenly developed sense of right first time attitude towards quality.
• Highly motivated, takes accountability, delivers excellence and respects internal and external customers.
Occasional travel may be required
- © Safran