HR Business Partner (£36,000-48,000 depending on experience)
A great HR Business Partner opportunity has arisen to join our busy HR team here at Safran Landing Systems, Gloucester during a time of accelerated growth.
Our employees are at the heart of our success and we are looking for a HR Business Partner with demonstrable generalist experience to work both operationally and strategically across the employee life cycle.
Key areas of work will include talent management, performance management, ER casework, reward and succession planning and HR initiatives and solutions.
Experience of working within a manufacturing environment would be beneficial, as would experience of working with unions, but these are not essential.
At Safran Landing Systems, we pride ourselves on competitive flexible benefits and activities that support our employee's work/life balance. These include:
• Flexible working hours with an early finish on a Friday
• Healthcare and well-being services
• Benefits Portal offering a range of benefits (e.g. life assurance, cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts, access to healthcare & wellbeing services, house moving day)
• Safran share scheme
• Profit sharing scheme
• Global and local career progression opportunities and sponsorship of training courses
• Opportunity to be involved in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives such as STEM outreach and charitable activities as well as events organised by our employees such as The Corporate Games and Dragon Boat Racing, to name a few
• Great facilities including free parking onsite (electric car charging points available), subsidised canteen/break area, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
If you have previous demonstrable generalist HR experience including areas such as: ER, talent management, organisational change and Reward, with a proven ability to develop and implement value-add HR solutions then we would love to hear from you.
A CIPD qualification is preferred, but we will also consider equivalent experience.
You will also demonstrate the following skills:
• The ability to develop, build and maintain credible and effective working relationships with people managers and key stakeholders
• Results focused, coupled with the ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines
• Demonstrate commercial awareness and the impacts of the environment in which the business operates, to anticipate the impact on the workforce.
• This role would ideally suit somebody who is process driven and has worked in a global, matrix organisation; however we are open to industry experience.
Previous experience in a manufacturing environment (or similar) and working with Trade Unions would be an advantage; however, we are open to hearing from candidates who have worked across all industries and are happy to develop some areas of experience.
‘Offers of employment will be subject to a relevant level of company security vetting, which may include a criminal record check'
Occasional in the UK
Full job description is available on request
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
- © Safran