The position is responsible for achieving the strategic business objectives and supporting business growth across SAFRAN Aircraft Interiors, while enhancing & strengthening the relationships primarily with the Dublin based lessors and assigned northern European airlines.
• Develop, maintain and enhance relations between Customers and SAFRAN Aircraft Interiors' leadership. Creates and facilitates a formal contact plan for relationship-building meetings between SAFRAN Aircraft Interiors personnel and their airline counterparts.
• Help to achieve positive SAFRAN Aircraft Interiors image and recurring business
• Frequent, consistent, and regular engagements with key customer accounts
• Organize periodic business review meetings, product previews and demonstrations.
• Contribute & support SAFRAN Aircraft Interiors' strategic business growth and objectives. Provides accurate and timely information to SAFRAN Aircraft Interiors personnel and maintains all relevant information about the assigned customer account(s) including: strategic plan, fleet data, future fleet plans, sales opportunities, competitors positioning, etc.
• Support SAFRAN Aircraft Interiors' annual sales and marketing plans. When appropriate, drives successful closure of sales campaign using information & guidance provided by SAFRAN Aircraft Interiors.
• Provide intelligence and support the Sales teams in RFQs/tender/bids, and bundle propositions that are financially and operationally feasible.
• Promote SAFRAN Aircraft Interiors' products and concepts. Identify opportunities and anticipate the future requirements from customer(s). Actively use and maintain the CRM tool to assist internal tracking and management of opportunities.
• Primary customer's focal for all SAFRAN Aircraft Interior enquiries for cabin line fit / retrofit opportunities and other items which may occur.
• Participate in and host Customers at major industry shows and events.
• Coordinate the identification and appointment of useful business partners that fully comply with SAFRAN Trade Compliance requirements.
• Attend, conduct and host frequent tele-cons and webex virtual meetings.
• Fully support accounts receivable efforts.
• Provide timely and accurate reports. Maintain updated information about assigned key accounts.
• The Position location is as determined by the responsible VP BDA.
Key Success Measures
• Contributes to business growth and positive image of SAFRAN Aircraft Interiors.
• Meets strategic business objectives.
• Customers' satisfaction.
• Branch Sales and Executive Management satisfaction.
• Ensure Trade Compliance standards are fully adhered too.
Substantial experience engaging commercial airlines in product development or sales efforts. Experience within the interiors segment is preferred.
• Degree in Business / Engineering preferred.
• Strong know-how of digital applications for marketing and sales required.
Cross-functional skills/personal attributes
• Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with Customers and achieve business growth objectives.
• Very good level of English skills (spoken & written) is mandatory and secondary language desirable, but not essential.
• Effective communicator with multiple stakeholders to achieve desirable outcomes
Substantial travel expected
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH