Applications are now invited for the above position in our newly created Customer Support Centre (CSC) based in Gloucester, UK. Reporting to the Customer Support Centre Manager, EAME Region your responsibilities will include the following:-
Tools & Process Representative General Responsibilities
• To directly support the new tools integration and performance and solve any issues for EAME customers orders and to be a focal point for the beginning of the Spares order Management activity for the three product divisions of Safran Landing Systems – Landing Gear, Wheels and Brakes, plus Braking, Steering and Monitoring Systems Equipment.
• The Tools integration and performance monitoring includes: Solving any tools issues, Unblocking orders (ETA), Classification correction & improvement of the New IA (Casimir Tool), KOFAX process bugs resolution and Microsoft Dynamics ticket management.
• Ensure master data quality (critical data for process performance identified, business rules clarification, audit carried-out & requested data update)
• Management of other tasks including: Manual order management for customers when booking of orders cannot be supported automatically, allocation of Wheels & Brakes (WB) parts in collaboration with WB teams and in line with contract and process billing of the Services team for such things as: On-wing Repairs (RDAS), Training, Technical Publications, SBH, lease etc
• Close coordination and support needed with direct CSC management and teams including Key Account Management to ensure daily priorities are managed and achieved and if any improvements can be made on the ordering process
• Daily Management of Aircraft on Ground (AOG) activity and support urgent requests from customers in respect of the AOG rules including: Request for Quote (RFQ), Order Entry, Deliveries etc
• Required to support the Global Out-of-Hours AOG Desk by working a weekend day-shift on a rotation basis.
• Promote usage of the many support tools available via our online portal
In order to effectively carry out this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Experience of managing customer relationships
• Customer Mindset and Customer focused
• Effective communication skills including both verbal, written and presentation
• Analytical and Problem solving methodology
• A working knowledge of Safran Landing Systems organisation, Systems and Products
• A flexible approach to support Out-of-Hours AOG Management and potential customers visits
• Ideally experience in some of the current applications used including: SAP, MS Dynamics, Office, Sharepoint, CRM etc
Educated to HND standard or above, you will ideally have some experience either within an Airline, MRO or Customer Services position, or within an equivalent role and be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the general responsibilities outlined above.
International travel may also be required.
- © Safran