Applications are now invited for the above position in our newly created Customer Support Centre (CSC) based in Gloucester, UK. Reporting to the CSC Manager, EAME Region your responsibilities will include the following:-
Key Account Manager General Responsibilities
• To directly manage a number of Airlines and/or MRO (Maintenance Repair and Overhaul) accounts within the EAME region and to be a focal point for ‘Spares Order Management Activity' and managing the ‘Customer Relationship' including satisfaction for the three product divisions of Safran Landing Systems – Landing Gear, Wheels and Brakes, plus Braking, Steering and Monitoring Systems Equipment.
• To interface and coordinate with the internal functions including Logistics, Credit Management, Warehouse, Supply Chain for any Spares management activity and resolution of customer issues, plus working with the Customer Support Manager (CSM) network for preparation of customer account reviews.
• Proactively manage the Critical Short List (CSL) with major customers and control customer demand through order book monitoring, delivery plan follow-up, order promising, delivery plan building logistics, risk analysis on deliveries, abnormal demand management, ERP update if needed & when collaboration with customer is done, etc.
• Close coordination and support needed with direct CSC management and teams including Tools & Process team to ensure daily priorities are managed and achieved and if any improvements can be made on the ordering process
• Daily Management of Aircraft on Ground (AOG) activity and support urgent requests from customers in respect of the AOG rules including: Request for Quotation (RFQ), Order Entry, Deliveries etc
• Required to support the Global Out-of-Hours AOG Desk by working a weekend day-shift on a rotation basis.
• Support routine travel to customers, when needed, within the EAME region in line with the annual visit planning
• Promote to customers usage of the many support tools available via our online portal
In order to effectively carry out this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Experience of managing customer relationships
• Customer Mindset and Customer focused
• Positive approach to working as part of a team and also independently • Problem solving methodology
• Ideally experience in some of the current applications used including: SAP, MS Dynamics, Office, Sharepoint, CRM etc
• A working knowledge of Safran Landing Systems organisation, Systems and Products
• Effective communication skills including both verbal, written and presentation
• A flexible approach to support Out-of-Hours AOG Management and potential customers visits
Educated to HND standard or with equivalent work related experience, you will ideally have some experience either within an Airline, MRO or Customer Services position, or within a Customer Account Management or equivalent role and be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the general responsibilities outlined above. International travel may also be required.
International travel may also be required.
- © Safran