Applications are now invited for the above position in our Customer Services Department. Reporting to the Customer Support Director (CSD) for EAME Region you will be based in UK and your responsibilities will include the following:-
CSC Manager General Responsibilities
• To manage a support team within the Customer Support Centre (CSC) based at Gloucester. These teams comprise of: Key Account Managers (KAM), Tools & Process Management (TPM) and Technical Support Engineers (TSE) and they are responsible for managing any Spares and Technical requests from Customers including Airlines and/or MRO accounts within the EAME region. The CSC is the front office providing support for the three product divisions of Safran Landing Systems – Landing Gear, Wheels and Brakes, plus Braking, Steering and Monitoring Systems Equipment.
• To establish and achieve annual CSC objectives and to drive strategies, meet targets, follow rituals (eg. QRQC) and ensure motivation within the team.
• Interface internally with Management of other regional CSC teams to ensure continuity of support and management of AOG Desk (Aircraft on Ground), plus with the newly formed transverse OMC (Operational Management Centre) department for the harmonisation of processes, reporting and projects
• Manage collaboration of the CSC teams and Customer Support Managers (CSM's) within the EAME region in support of day-to-day activity ensuring customer satisfaction to customers
• Collaborate with CSD and CSM team as well as direct reports to review and implement any action plans from: daily rituals, day-to-day escalations, customer satisfaction reporting, Airframer rating feedback etc
• Manage the Job Evolution and new roles within the CSC and ensure successful implementation
• Support routine travel to customers, when needed, within the EAME region in line with the annual visit planning
• Ensure basic proficiencies are maintained throughout the team on Safran LS systems including, SAP, MS Dynamics, Office, Sharepoint, CRM, Portal etc
• Maintain CSC budgets and other objectives set by the Regional Customer Support Director
In order to effectively carry out this role, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
• Strong Leadership skills
• Customer Mindset and Customer focused
• Problem solving methodology
• Team building Awareness
• Strong communication skills including both verbal, written and presentation
• The ability to work effectively with internal and external customers
• A working knowledge of Safran Landing Systems organisation, Systems and Products
• Experience of Team and Account Management
Educated to HND standard or with equivalent work related experience of managing a team, you will ideally have worked in an Airline, MRO or Customer Services position and be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the general responsibilities outlined above. Ensuring that team results are achieved, you will liaise with customers and internal functions alike.
International travel may be required.
- © Safran