Ability to process PO's; deal with invoice queries and manage open POs; support the Purchasing Team's data requirements.
Undertake all purchasing responsibilities to support the P2P (Purchase to Pay) process. This includes processing purchase requisitions and supplier applications for individual sites and supporting invoice queries (when Purchasing responsibility).
Works collaboratively within the Purchasing Team to understand and support business strategy.
Administration support including but not restricted to; Invoice queries, Purchase Order processing and Expediting.
• Support end users on day to day SAP queries.
• Manage the implementation process for onboarding new suppliers.
Propose improvements of tools and processes within the Group.
Provide efficient and effective customer service.
Adhere to all Group Policies and Procedures.
Undertake any training and development activities outlined and agreed as part of your annual appraisal / objectives setting.
Take care of your own safety and the safety of others at all times by complying with the Health & Safety Policy at all times.
Represent the company in a professional manner at all times.
Perform job responsibilities to the level identified in Internal Control procedures, policies and standards. Maintain an understanding of internal control standards and requirements.
This job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities and you are expected to undertake any other duties as reasonably required within your competency.
Performance Measured By:
• Fortnightly Updates
• Monthly One to Ones
• Mid-Year Review
• Feedback from internal and external stakeholders
Experience / Skills
• Demonstrable experience of working within a Purchasing Department.
• Able to work with, influence and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders.
Proficient administration, numerical and organisational skills.
• Previous experience of working with SAP.
• Previous experience of working within an Indirect Purchasing role.
• Experience of working within a Shared Service Centre environment.
Analytical skills covering written, graphic, numerical & statistical information.
• Business Administration qualification, or similar.
• CIPS qualification.
• Previous Customer Service training or qualification.
All roles at Safran UK are expected to demonstrate the ‘SHARED' values and behaviours in all aspects of their role; as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
Relating & Networking
Writing & Reporting
Adapting & responding to change
Achieving personal work goals & objectives
Planning & Organising
Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
• Hybrid working model of 3 Days office based 2 days working from home
• Flexible Working (Around the Core Hours)
• Company Pension contribution of 9% which increases to 10% if a 5% personal contribution made
• Life Assurance / Death in Service
• On-site parking
• Safran Share Purchase Scheme
• 25 days annual holiday plus all statutory bank holidays
• Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
• Health Care Cash Plan
• Other benefits include discounts on local gym memberships; Cycle to Work scheme; Long Service Awards
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
- © Safran