- Conduct and manage the auditing program to ensure adherence to SAFRAN supplier approval process
- Review the approval pack received from supplier and measure compliance against SAFRAN approval requirements
- Liaise with suppliers directly for clarification and obtaining additional information if required
- Highlight the risks and issues with the supplier's compliance
- Communicate the progress and KPI to Quality and Programme team
- Work closely with SAFRAN offshore team in managing the distributed work
Degree level or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in quality environment.
- Have experience of working in a quality environment
- ISO9001 Auditor
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively within an integrated project team
Currently living or willing to relocate near job location.
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
- © Safran