In order to develop and expand the capabilities of SAFRAN Engineering Services in the UK, we are looking to recruit a new member to our Project Management Office to support customer needs. With an immediate start date the role is offered on a permanent contract.
• Support the Flow Management activity: monitor the project by tracking the technical deliverables, to ensure their progress, and to escalate the blocking issues
• Support the Team boards deployment and participate to the daily drumbeat of the activity
• Report to Customers on deliverable progression
• Assist PM in administrative functions of project-related assignments, such as scheduling meetings and taking minutes of meetings
• Assist in Overall planning, tracking and documentation of all the projects from the project proposal phase to project closeout
• Manage KPIs, visual management and continuous improvement initiatives
• Manage & Report project budgets and finances – set up and maintain project related records and generate reports as required
• Lead and support in creating and maintaining dashboards, trackers and reporting tools.
Bachelor's or Master's Engineering degree level with some PM understanding.
- An element of technical understanding is preferred
- Effective communication skills as well as experience in stakeholder management
- Experience of working within a similar project management role.
- Efficient in using MS Project and Office Tools
- Experience with Project Management tools and software's will help
We welcome applications from less experienced applicants that demonstrate an aptitude for learning and are keen to develop into a more senior role.
Availability to commute or to relocate near site.
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
- © Safran