In order to develop and expand the capabilities of SAFRAN Engineering Services in the UK, we are looking to recruit a new member to our Project Management Office to support developments of Aerospace Cabin interior activities. With an immediate start date the role is offered on a temporary contract.
The Programme Scheduler is responsible for working closely with the Programme Manager and Integrated Project leads (IPT) in planning, creating, and managing the Integrated schedules. The scheduler will be collaborating with Programme Manager and IPT, setting tasks, and monitoring the execution of project timelines to ensure critical activities are linked across the projects.
Integrating the schedule to highlight any risks and delays to milestones and opportunities for delivery Ensuring business scheduling processes and standards are consistent across the IPT. Analysing the impact and extent delays and major schedule changes.
• Facilitates the creation and implementation of the integrated programme schedule with the Programme Manager and IPT.
• Prepare, implement, and monitor scopes of work using Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for control and integrity
• Monitor projects' progress, including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts and progress achieved to date
• Set up inter project links, tasks, sub tasks interdependencies and smooth links
• Supporting the tracking adherence/management of Programme level 1 plan, top level milestone plan and smooth links with detailed level 2 plans
• Reporting changes / impacts to Programme level 1 plan, top level milestone plan to PM function
• Analyse critical path and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule delivery
• Collate and maintain weekly schedule dashboard report / critical path reports in-line with programme requirements and submit to PMO to collate into weekly programme pack
• Generate and pull KPIs and reports from tool (oSmoz and Power-BI)
• Identify any variation from baseline plan and identify developing risk areas and conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules
Bachelor's or Master's degree level and ideally holds PMI, IPMA or equivalent certifications.
- Experience of planning and scheduling projects in a complex industry (such as rail, aerospace or similar)
- Experience in the use of planning tools (Unified Planning, Planisware as an advantage)
- Efficient in using MS Project and Office Tools
- Experience in initiating and accompanying changes
- Effective communication skills as well as experience in stakeholder management
We welcome applications from less experienced applicants that demonstrate an aptitude for learning and are keen to develop into a more senior role.
Willing to relocate to Cwmbran (UK) or near that location.
赛峰工程服务公司（Safran Engineering Services）在航空、能源和地面运输领域提供各类高科技的工程服务。凭借30年的经验，公司拥有分布于全球9个国家的3,000名工程师。
- © Safran