- Manage the execution of the work packages identified and ensure the convergence of the delivery plans with customer requirements.
- Produce engineering schemes, models and drawings in line with the requirements of the work package.
- Prepare drawings and other engineering data required for the manufacturing of the product and data submittal to the customer.
- To work rigorously to Safran group procedures.
- To communicate effectively with co-worker, customer and suppliers
Degree level or equivalent, MSc preferred, with a minimum of 8 years of experience in mechanical engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of CAD softwares and computerized design and analysis methods
- Experience with GD&T (tolerance stack up)
- Good experience of aerospace standard materials and manufacturing processes
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office
- Customer focused/Ability to establish credibility with internal and external customers
- Understanding of processes: ECRs, Concessions,…
- Awareness of A/C industry standards, regulations and qualification requirements
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work to tight, demanding deadlines and customer demands
- Ability to work effectively within an integrated project team
Willing to relocate to Pitstone (UK) or near that location.
Cheltenham Road East GL2 9QH
- © Safran