SAFRAN SEATS IS A WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT SEATING.
For more than 80 years, Safran Seats has been a premium manufacturer of First and Business Class seating systems for passenger airlines.
With the largest seats portfolio of all seats suppliers, we pride ourselves on innovation, customization, quality and industrial design.
Safran Seats GB, based in Cwmbran, South Wales is a 100% owned subsidiary of Safran Seats and we currently have 800+ employees (across 3 sites in the UK- Cwmbran, Newport and Brackley).
Seats GB offers:
• Unique and High-end Quality products
• Market leader in Bespoke aircraft seating
• Passenger Experience Expertise
• In-house design studio and group Synergies
• Dedicated production line and Industrialisation facilities
• Bespoke capabilities
• Co-creation abilities
Working in the shop floor and office environment, the Production Controller will be responsible for the coordination of all parts incoming and outgoing relating to customers' orders. They will raise the relevant paperwork to despatch items to Suppliers. They will own the process of planning of in-house customers' repairs, and be responsible for the timely planning, shortage management and kit issue to the shop floor of customer repairs. They will coordinate all painting and finishing activities with the relevant providers. As subject matter experts, they will actively and autonomously seek-out improvements to their own and associated processes in order to drive improvement throughout the business. They will be the key point of contact internally and externally for their process and will produce all relevant documentation to demonstrate the performance of their process. They will provide regular updates relating to all aspects of their role to the rest of the team and wider business in order to keep all informed.
Key Responsibilities & Duties;
• Facilitate all incoming deliveries for the department, ensuring efficient and timely collection
• Record all repaired items from the OEM's on the ERP system
• Record Customer repair orders, ensuring accurate and efficient input of all required data. Check capability list and produce relevant documentation to start the Capability process if part is not present.
• Create service order, purchase orders, lot numbers and take photos of customer returned units
• Liaise with Customer Account Coordinator to clear discrepancy shelf within 24 hours
• Manage Return As Is/Beyond Economical Repair units from the supplier, process and ensure timely despatch.
• Book in Supplier returns and process as required. Generate Certificate of Conformity's for relevant Supplier repaired units and take parts to despatch
• Raise Sales orders, purchase orders and advice notes to send parts to the supplier for repair. Ensure parts reach the supplier liaise with the couriers and despatch if any issues.
• Liaise with Customer Account Coordinator in regards to items at supplier
Control the scanning/filing process for all completed job packs
• On receipt of customer approvals, load production order, demand and produce routing within 24 hours
• Manage shortages and arrange meetings with key personnel to ensure parts are delivered on time to meet customer requirements. Update the team and system accordingly
• Responsible for demanding kits when shortage free, kitting process check and stamp completed kits. Ensuring all paperwork is present and correct
• Run Sales order book
• Manage WIP
• Manage parts to be sent for paint and treatment
• Plan production workload to ensure efficient processing and correct priorities.
• Produce planning documentation to demonstrate adherence to expectations
• Undertake any training of themselves and support training of others as deemed required.
• Actively drive Continuous Improvement of own process and support improvements in associated processes.
• Be the Subject Matter Expert on their own process and how it interacts with other stakeholders internally and externally.
• Any other activities required that within their skill and ability
Attention to detail
Flexible to change
Problem Solving Skills
There is no regular travel required with this role
Kestrel House, Lakeside, Llantarnam NP44 3HQ
Pays de Galles 英国
- © Safran