SAFRAN SEATS IS A WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT SEATING.
For more than 80 years, Safran Seats has been a premium manufacturer of First and Business Class seating systems for passenger airlines. With the largest seats portfolio of all seats suppliers, we pride ourselves on innovation, customization, quality and industrial design.
Safran Seats GB, based in Cwmbran, South Wales is a 100% owned subsidiary of Safran Seats and we currently have 800+ employees (across 3 sites in the UK- Cwmbran, Newport and Brackley).
Seats GB offers:
• Unique and High-end Quality products
• Market leader in Bespoke aircraft seating
• Passenger Experience Expertise
• In-house design studio and group Synergies
• Dedicated production line and Industrialisation facilities
• Bespoke capabilities
• Co-creation abilities
The Programme Management Office is the information hub for projects and programmes within the portfolio and involves tracking/reporting, assurance/quality control, information management, financial tracking, risk/issue tracking, change control, support and knowledge management/learning from experience. The Programme Management Office will add value through the knowledge, skills and experience of its staff.
Overall Purpose of Role:
The role of Programme Management Office Analyst is to support the Programme Team including: tracking status of programme deliverables and milestones; supporting the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables; programme level risk and issue co-ordination; monitoring the status of projects transitioning into normal service; coordination of the regular project and programme level reporting cycles; co-ordination of project Governance arrangements, Post Project Reviews, Programme level workshops.
Additional responsibilities include assisting the M3 Transformation Leader with defining and updating the project management processes, standards and governance, assisting Project Managers on large projects, contributing to Quality Reviews, and co-ordinating activities in support of quality objectives.
At times the PMO Analyst may be asked to provide project support, when this is the case this will include, amongst other things, ensuring project plans and project documentation are complete and up-to-date, provide regular project status updates, help acquire the necessary resources and skills, and contribute to the delivery of business systems to meet identified business requirements.
• Manage the programme level risks and issues register
• Carry out assurance review processes as required by the M3 Transformation Leader
• Liaise with staff in other programmes so that standards are implemented consistently across
Planning, Reporting & Control
• Work with the M3 Transformation Leader to develop the IT Project Standards guide, seeking contributions from Project Managers, QA Team, Development Team and Service Implementation Lead to ensure that the Standards meet best practice
• Organise workshops to identify areas of improvement for projects, documenting recommendations and presenting them to the Director of Investment Management
• Build up a repository of project templates both technical and management to support the Project Managers – use examples from current and past projects to identify best practice
• Continue to evolve the processes and templates throughout the project lifecycle
• Implement project standards across all projects in the portfolio
• Update and administer the programme plan as required using reports from Project Managers and the outcomes of project and board level meetings and workshops
• Manage communications from the PMO mailbox including regular reporting cycle requests.
• Prepare consolidated material from project reports for monthly review
• Complete and distribute monthly portfolio level reports.
Degree or equivalent;
Prince2, MSP or other industry PM/PMO qualifications preferable;
Experience of managing small projects, or exposure to the end to end project lifecycle, or managing substantial parts of the project lifecycle;
Experience of programme co-ordination/administration;
Experience of working within a structured project management framework;
Knowledge of project management tools and techniques;
Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Project, Powerpoint, Word and Excel;
Strong communications skills, both written and verbal;
Understanding of the importance for detail and organisation;
Skill at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness;
Very good prioritisation skills to balance key priorities;
A strong customer centric approach;
Strives to do the "right thing", not just the "easy thing"
Effective in unifying and creating teams of people with disparate skills;
Courageous and decisive, prioritises effectively, maintains a clear focus and sees action through to delivery;
Energetic, determined, positive, goal focussed and consistent - even under pressure;
Builds trust and demonstrates integrity in all circumstances.
Do you want to join our team?
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, career progression and training opportunities helping to ensure we build the future.
At Safran Seats GB, we continue to support our employees and their contribution by providing a range of benefits.
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Working Hours (unless specified) are 37.5 hours per week; Mon-Thurs (8am-4:30pm), Friday (8am-1:30pm)
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts and access to private healthcare
• Fulfilling your potential with Career Progressions opportunities such as company sponsorship and further training courses
• Family friendly policies including maternity, paternity, adoptive parents, shared parental leave, parental leave and flexible working
• Equality & Diversity initiatives with internal groups for workplace engagement and involvement
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have a large, canteen/break area with indoor and outdoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
No travel outside of Cwmbran or Newport required.
- © Safran