SAFRAN SEATS IS A WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT SEATING.
For more than 80 years, Safran Seats has been a premium manufacturer of First and Business Class seating systems for passenger airlines.
With the largest seats portfolio of all seats suppliers, we pride ourselves on innovation, customization, quality and industrial design.
Safran Seats GB, based in Cwmbran, South Wales is a 100% owned subsidiary of Safran Seats and we currently have 800+ employees (across 3 sites in the UK- Cwmbran, Newport and Brackley).
Seats GB offers:
• Unique and High-end Quality products
• Market leader in Bespoke aircraft seating
• Passenger Experience Expertise
• In-house design studio and group Synergies
• Dedicated production line and Industrialisation facilities
• Bespoke capabilities
• Co-creation abilities
The role of Operations Analyst is to provide analytical support throughout Safran Seats, and customer facing support for the aftermarket department representing the back office function. Driving key KPIs of Customer On Time Delivery and Supplier On Time Delivery, engaging cross functionally across Safran Seats.
Key Responsibilities and Duties;
- Produce KPIs to define Aftermarket performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Facilitate and drive through continual improvements activity as needed
- Oversee Aftermarket Open Order Book
- Produce ad hoc reporting throughout the business as needed
- Set up, maintain and document systems and operating procedures as required
- Commercial reporting on all aspects sales forecasting, intake and output
- Key Point of contact for reporting across Safran Seats Services
Do you want to join our team?
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, career progression and training opportunities helping to ensure we build the future.
At Safran Seats GB, we continue to support our employees and their contribution by providing a range of benefits.
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Working Hours (unless specified) are 37.5 hours per week; Mon-Thurs (8am-4:30pm), Friday (8am-1:30pm)
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts and access to private healthcare
• Fulfilling your potential with Career Progressions opportunities such as company sponsorship and further training courses
• Family friendly policies including maternity, paternity, adoptive parents, shared parental leave, parental leave and flexible working
• Equality & Diversity initiatives with internal groups for workplace engagement and involvement
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have a large, canteen/break area with indoor and outdoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
Good level of ERP understanding
General manufacturing awareness (an understanding the general principles of manufacturing)
Intermediate Excel User
Good standard of English and numeracy
Continual Improvement Attitude
Able to prioritise workload
Comfortable communicating at various business levels to include internal and external customers
Problem solving mindset
There is no regular travel required with this role.
Kestrel House, Lakeside, Llantarnam NP44 3HQ
- © Safran