SAFRAN SEATS IS A WORLD LEADER IN AIRCRAFT SEATING.
For more than 80 years, Safran Seats has been a premium manufacturer of First and Business Class seating systems for passenger airlines. With the largest seats portfolio of all seats suppliers, we pride ourselves on innovation, customization, quality and industrial design.
Safran Seats GB, based in Cwmbran, South Wales is a 100% owned subsidiary of Safran Seats and we currently have 800+ employees (across 3 sites in the UK- Cwmbran, Newport and Brackley).
Seats GB offers:
• Unique and High-end Quality products
• Market leader in Bespoke aircraft seating
• Passenger Experience Expertise
• In-house design studio and group Synergies
• Dedicated production line and Industrialisation facilities
• Bespoke capabilities
• Co-creation abilities
The purpose of this role is to configure and maintain the accuracy of the production ‘bill of materials' (BOM) within the business ERP system. To be a focal point / system administrator for all changes to BaaN item groups and manufactured / purchased decisions in line with current manufacturing capabilities and Industrial strategy.
Administrative control and maintenance of the Production BOM (P-BOM) in line with the manufacturing engineering BOM (E-BOM).
Amendment and administrative control of item group settings for purchased / manufactured items in line with manufacturing engineering and purchasing capabilities and capacity.
Administrative support for basic engineering functions within BaaN, i.e., data input, dummy BOM's, cost price errors etc.
Administrative control and recording of all changes to BaaN items group requests and updates.
MU focal for CCB / ECR meetings to minimise the risk and cost associated with product design changes.
Understanding of BaaN ERP system or similar ERP experience
Understanding of Enovia Smarteam PLM business system – model interrogation
Understanding of manufacturing capabilities and local product knowledge
Computer literate – ERP systems, Catia or similar system and Microsoft packages
Self disciplined - ability to work on own initiative
Good decision making ability
Team orientated with good communication skills
Flexible approach to fluctuating work demands
Do you want to join our team?
Our employees are at the heart of our success; we offer a range of competitive benefits, career progression and training opportunities helping to ensure we build the future.
At Safran Seats GB, we continue to support our employees and their contribution by providing a range of benefits.
• 25 days holiday + UK Bank Holidays
• Working Hours (unless specified) are 37.5 hours per week; Mon-Thurs (8am-4:30pm), Friday (8am-1:30pm)
• ‘On Board Benefits' Programme, providing a number of schemes such as cycle to work, technology savings, retail discounts and access to private healthcare
• Fulfilling your potential with Career Progressions opportunities such as company sponsorship and further training courses
• Family friendly policies including maternity, paternity, adoptive parents, shared parental leave, parental leave and flexible working
• Equality & Diversity initiatives with internal groups for workplace engagement and involvement
• STEM engagement with schools, colleges and universities and Charitable activities for all
• Free parking onsite
• With a focus on employee health and wellbeing, we have a large, canteen/break area with indoor and outdoor seating, bicycle storage and shower/changing facilities.
There is no regular travel required with this role.
Kestrel House, Lakeside, Llantarnam NP44 3HQ
Pays de Galles 英国