As a member of Engineering Department at Safran Aerosystems Services UK, the Method Engineering / Production Support is responsible for contributing to the company's strategic direction and overseeing workshop support of procedures, tooling, documentation and calibration services within the business.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical data (blueprints, drawings, bill of materials)
Drive continuous improvement programs with a quality LEAN methodology.
Project development and execution.
Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
Experience in method engineering and production support., quality, aviation repair facilities will be a strong advantage
Knowledge of Microsoft software, Windows, Word, Excel etc.
Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
• Setting up processes of strong controls, reviewing accounting processes, support production lines to improve performance with LEAN methodology and in coordination with the continuous Improvement Manager
• Good level in MS Excel and Business Intelligence tooling
• Good standard in information systems.
• Able to plan and monitor changing workloads
• Advantage of PT145 knowledge or AS9100.
• Strong HSE behavior
• Project Management and execution.
• Willing to undertake further training to fulfil the requirements of the role (in and out of the UK)
• Possible travelling overseas for meetings or training.
Unit 610, Avenue West Skyline 120 CM77 7AA