Today, we all find ourselves in a contradiction: the world is changing at an incredible speed and at the same time the need for safety is deeply rooted in each of us – regardless of where we live. It's good that there are forces that provide more security and stability in a changing world. As Safran Vectronix, we support these forces in their mission and make it our own: Dedicated to providing solutions to raise mission intelligence and mission safety, we are recognized as a global leader in state-of-the-art optronic equipment for military, systems, and sensors for military and civil applications. With 100 years of Swiss tradition and excellence, we serve customers in more than 90 countries.
We bring our company values to life, and see Empowerment, Walk the Talk, Customer Focus, Team and Agility as the foundation of our daily work. If you share the same vision as us, we look forward to receiving your application for:
Software Engineer / Software Architect (f/m/d)
YOUR MAIN TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
• Development of software for multifunctional observation and localization devices in
C++, Qt and Python
• Design and documentation of software architecture for multiple platforms based on customer and technical requirements
• Ownership of the full software development lifecycle for specific products
• Technical lead of software projects
• Working in international and multi-disciplinary teams
• Close collaboration with product management, quality assurance and production
• Several years of experience as Software Engineer and Software Architect
• Master degree in computer sciences
• Experience in C++ development, from low-level embedded software to application-layer software
• Ability to convey the essence of complex architectures.
• Experience in Computer vision and/or Cyber security is a plus
• Analytical skills, understanding complex setups and interactions, and previous experience in a high-tech industrial environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Being able to take on a challenge and not being afraid to dive into unknown territory.
We work in agile development teams on challenging research and development projects and have an open and diverse culture. This position is based at Safran Vectronix, located in Heerbrugg (Switzerland).
Max-Schmidheiny-Strasse 202 9435
- © Safran