Today, we all find ourselves in a contradiction: the world is changing at an incredible speed and at the same time the need for safety is deeply rooted in each of us – regardless of where we live. It's good that there are forces that provide more security and stability in a changing world. As Safran Vectronix, we support these forces in their mission and make it our own: Dedicated to providing solutions to raise mission intelligence and mission safety, we are recognized as a global leader in state-of-the-art optronic equipment for military, systems, and sensors for military and civil applications. With 100 years of Swiss tradition and excellence we serve customers in more than 90 countries.
We bring our company values to life, and see Empowerment, Walk the Talk, Customer Focus, Team and Agility as the foundation of our daily work. If you share the same vision as us, we look forward to receiving your application for:
INTERN - MARKETING (f/m/d)
YOUR MAIN TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
You will be part of a small and efficient marketing team, which takes responsibility for a wide range of different marketing tasks. Therefore, you will be able to contribute across all marketing disciplines. However, a focus will be on digital applications:
• Content creation and contribution to digital channels, like corporate page or division websites, career page, LinkedIn and myVectronix customer portal
• Data analysis of different channels and SEO for our several websites
• Support for trade shows and digital events like registration sites, microsites, invitation management
• Support in general marketing tasks and branding
• You will also collaborate with our marketing colleagues at our headquarters in Paris
• Bachelor or Master student in 2nd or 3rd year with focus on Marketing / Digital Marketing
• Ideally you have a first intern experience in a B2G or B2B environment
• German native with excellent writing skills in English or English native speaker with excellent skills in German
• First experience in CMS like Wordpress and Drupal. SEO experience is welcome.
• A proactive approach to tackle projects and tasks and strong communication skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
In marketing, we work in an agile team, with regular exchange with many other departments in the company. You'll be a full part of the team with own responsibilities where your contribution is important. During your internship you'll also get very good insights in the defense and security industry.
This position is based at Safran Vectronix, located in Heerbrugg (Switzerland). Start date of this internship is flexible to your availability – but the sooner, the better. Duration is 6 months.
We look forward to receiving your application! Apply now: career.safran-vectronix.com
Max-Schmidheiny-Strasse 202 9435
- © Safran