• The role holder is responsible for leading a dedicated team and ensuring product integrity and compliance for all design (R&T / NPI), production and release from Pitstone.
• The role holder also ensures that quality policies are aligned to current and future business and customer needs.
• Additionally they act as a deputy to the Pitstone Site Quality Manager.
• PD&QA Manager is the point of escalation for all quality matters with the customer.
• Direct departmental budget responsibility c £100k.
• Leads a team of approx. 10 Operations based Quality Managers / Assurance Engineers / Program Engineers.
• Point of contact for Twinsburg (USA) site to ensure compliance and customer matters are appropriately communicated and actioned.
• Leads the team in the achievement of program quality, customer satisfaction and quality improvement targets via site policy deployment framework.
• Understand customer needs and requirements to develop and implement effective quality assurance processes throughout the design, initial and continuing airworthiness phases of the product life cycle.
• Support and guide the business in identification / deployment / maintenance of compliant quality frameworks through quality manuals and expositions.
• Has oversight of the performance and maturity of the processes and systems deployed across the organisation and drives corrective / preventive actions, ensuring consistency of application across the teams in alignment with the Safran+ culture.
• Main point of contact with programs for customer quality interaction for escalation.
• Identify business wide training needs, system weaknesses and opportunities to improve methods of functional and business working through audits and make recommendations (including expenditure) to deliver these actions.
• Ensures KPI's are fit for purpose and developed as needed and targets are agreed for internal and external quality standards.
• Ensures compliance with all Customer, EASA/CAA/FAA/TCCA/CAAC (Part 21 & 145), ISO9001 and AS9100 requirements and audits and actively lead the closure of any corrective actions or required improvements.
• Develop and deploy the audit strategy (including training/assessment/resourcing of lead auditors) on an annual basis in conjunction with the Quality Systems Manager.
• Mentor and coach team as needed ensuring annual training plans are in place and team are developed to meet business needs.
• Develop and deploy the Human Factors training program across the site and championing a Just Culture and Safety Management System framework on an annual basis in conjunction with the Quality Systems Manager.
• Responsible for ensuring consistence of application and identification of improvements to be incorporated in future site-wide and localised training material.
• Site audit & flash audit adherence.
• Site corrective actions closure within time limits.
• Maintained and improved maturity performance within the business processes.
• Reducing PPM indicator for internal / external non-quality and quality escapes.
• Team performance achieved through development of policy deployment.
• Customer - point of escalation as needed following major site quality concerns / escapes.
• Head of Operations / Managers – support the production manufacturing, resourcing and training needs, prioritising site escalation topics.
• Head of Programs / Managers - support the overall customer relationship and ensure goals / communications are aligned.
• Daily Operations Management staff - lead and mentor QRQC meetings to increase maturity levels and ensure consistency of application of the process driving cultural behaviours / changes.
• Quality team (Operations Quality / Assurance & Program Engineers) – lead and mentor team members via weekly team meetings and 1:1s, setting clear benchmarks, strategy & direction.
• Quality management teams (including SQAM & QSM) – lead weekly team meetings across the management team to ensure direct interaction and efficient alignment of deliverables.
• Operations Training Lead – identify any new future training requirements to be deployed and maintain feedback loop and recency of existing material in line with regulation / standard changes and new examples.
• Proven experience of leading a team with increasing levels of responsibility within an aerospace manufacturing/engineering environment.
• Understanding of how a business infrastructure works, particularly matrix organisation.
• Proven customer management experience, effective customer communications, and ability to appropriately address customer issues and influence and align with wider business requirements.
• Proven technical experience of Business, Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality processes.
• Solid understanding of contractual and regulatory requirements including EASA, CAA, FAA, TCCA, CAAC, ISO9001 and AS9100.
• Ability to lead and mentor others in the process of QRQC, 8D, etc.
• Demonstrated experience of leading audits (lead auditor qualifications).
• Good attention to detail and able to be objective and to draw out information from relevant parties.
• Drives to completion, self-motivated and able to prioritise own and direct reports workload.
• Effective communication and influencing skills across all levels of the organisation.
• A keen eye for detail and results driven approach.
• Computer literate.
• Evidence of written English at interview stage. This will be through providing certification of a formal English or technical qualification studied in the UK or overseas in English. If this cannot be provided you will be required to complete and pass an online SHL English comprehension test as part of the interview process.
赛峰集团（Safran）是一家国际高科技集团公司，业务范围涵盖航空（推进、设备和内装）、防务和航天领域。其核心宗旨是致力于构建更安全且可持续发展的世界，让航空运输更加环保、舒适和便利。赛峰集团业务遍及全球，拥有79000名员工，2020年营业额为165亿欧元。单独或是通过合作，赛峰集团在其核心市场占据全球或地区领导地位。赛峰集团在其技术创新路线图中承诺将大力开展以环境为主导的研发项目。 赛峰集团获评《福布斯》杂志2020年全球最佳雇主。 赛峰电气与电源公司（Safran Electrical & Power）是航空电气系统领域世界领先企业之一。公司是电力和混合推进设备电气化领域的重要企业。公司在13个国家拥有15,000名员工。
Global Supplier Quality Assurance Manager
Pitstone Bucks, Angleterre
PPAP Quality Assurance Engineer
Pitstone Bucks, Angleterre