The Data, Processes and Tools Manager defines and implements the technical architecture and infrastructure required for the development and deployment of P2P system. The workflow processes are to be configured in the various ERP's at each location to ensure a streamlined P2P process captures each step from data entry, validation, approval and emittance. The Data, Processes and Tools Manager will report into the Head of Integration.
• Implementation of modified PEGA environments
• Review of current workflows at sites
• Functional specifications of the selected solutions
• Definition of user profiles and associated management rules
• Provide detailed specifications of the defined processes with the application environment (software solutions selected, existing systems) and with the target workflow environment.
• Confirmation of the "work manager's" responsibilities for the construction and implementation of the defined solution.
• Liaise with the various ERP and system stakeholders to ensure workflows are modified and established according to the P2P process
• Communicate and instruct the affected parties on the process flow requirements
• Deploy and test the solution on the selected sites
• Adapt and resolve incongruency affecting the integration of workflow processes to ensure Safran control measures are implemented
• Expertise in multiple ERP environments and their varying functionality
• Adept at analyzing ERP systems and developing specifications and instructions
• Ability to guide and support multiple functions with the end goal of implementing change
• Must be able to present ERP architecture and process workflows in a P2P environment
• Apt at understanding, managing, and configuring the various systems (ERP, PEGA, Sharepoint, network, security)
• Ability to work both independently and in groups to ensure the migration and modification of system workflows
Yes, every 2 months
Parque Aeroespacial de Querétaro. 76278