Master scheduler is responsible to streamlining processes for sales and operations to maximize output efficiency as well as making use of extensive industry based knowledge and experience to best achieve business goals. MPS is also responsible for the MRP stability adding requirements on lead time and maintaining the Material Master.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
● Develops strategies for materials planning and SIOP
● Schedule, coordinate, and monitor production plan through the complete production cycle aligned to customer contracts.
● Management of inventory (WIP and Finished good) thru planning parameters and strategies
● Plan, execute and monitor Customer On time delivery
● Interface with other departments to resolve sales order exceptions/issues.
● Manage demand stability thru established controls and exceptions to maintain ERP system integrity (requests within lead time, scrap, rework, PSA clean up)
● Monitor and update total replenishment lead time and material master data for assigned products (lot size, in house, etc)
● Leads and facilitate SIOP process.
● Responsible to coordinate and support sales forecast and execution to satisfy our Customer and profitability
Education: Professional degree in Engineering or business administration
Certifications: APICS (desired)
Experience: Desirable experience in Master Scheduling, Planning
Languages: Advance English Level
Skills and abilities:
● Familiarity with Power BI (desired)
● Manufacturing Capacity Analysis
● Experience with process improvement and lean, preferably
● SAP proficiency
● Microsoft Office
Ave. Sierra San Agustín #2498 Col. El Porvenir CP 21185
Basse Californie 墨西哥
- © Safran