Working in Safran Queretaro Shared Services center, the HR Intern has the opportunity to gain exposure to and support multiple areas of training.
The intern responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, any of the following activities. Responsibilities may change on a weekly or daily basis, depending on the needs of the department.
- Training logistics:
• Create training course session in LMS, 360L, WebEx.
• Register employees to training and send them the information
• Create sign-in sheet and surveys
• Collect information for training reports
• Update all information in the Training Schedule file (surveys scores, participants, etc.)
• Create and send certificates
• Minimum: Last semester University student, related program in Human Resources, Training or Administration.
• Intermediate - advanced English
• Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Detail-oriented, highly motivated and a strong work ethic
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Must be able to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and be deadline sensitive.
• Intermediate to advance Excel and MS Word skills.
• Ability to work independently and the willingness to function as part of a Team.
• Customer Service oriented.
- © Safran