• Reliability Engineering team member • • • Oversee the assessment and management of reliability operations that could impact manufacturing / production in order to prevent equipment failures.
• Lead reliability of all production equipment, utilities, and treatment systems at the Walton site. Includes working to ensure production equipment is available when needed, equipment life cycle analysis, equipment replacements, etc. Requires strong working knowledge of mechanical and chemical systems.
• Design or redesign of systems as needed to increase reliability: hydraulics, boilers, cooling towers, heat exchangers, CNC machining centers, dust collection systems, filtration systems, scrubbing systems, waste water treatment, etc.
• Manage large scale projects in conjunction with engineering, maintenance, and operations; including but not limited to equipment replacements, equipment modifications, temporary installations, equipment cleaning, etc.
• Support of Maintenance activities with extensive technical issues or problems that require engineering support.
• Use problem solving techniques to identify root causes and apply corrective actions that will lead to continuous reliability improvements.
• Provide support in the oversight, develop, and implementation of the site's Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) process, which includes but is not limited to preventative and predictive maintenance.
• Provide support with establishing and reporting reliability metrics.
• Responsibility for establishing long-term maintenance plans for all manufacturing equipment and associated utility systems to improve overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), including but not limited to technical process descriptions, PFDs, P&IDs, PMs (preventative and predictive), SOPs, spares list, 5S, equipment replacement plans, etc.).
• Support to ensure maintenance resources: skills, people, and tools, are adequate to support preventive and predictive maintenance, as well as addressing unplanned equipment failures immediately to minimize operational disruptions.
• Support to ensure alignment and collaboration among maintenance, operations, engineering, and administration to establish spare part requirements and inventory.
• Support to Walton site for standard process management of Facilities / Maintenance (FAC-03) and Metrology / Calibration (FAC-04).
• Perform other related duties as required.
• High performer with history of accomplishments.
• Good Project Management skills.
• Safety oriented.
• Ability to perform root cause analysis.
• Self starter that requires little motivation.
Candidates for positions with Safran Landing Systems must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status. Safran Landing Systems is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail [email protected] or call: 859-817-2947. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
• Minimum travel required.
• Travel typically associated with trainings.
• Potential travel to France.
- © Safran