• Pilot all industrialization activities for new product development, new product introduction, new processes or equipment, process changes, and configuration changes.
• Schedule and manage the different phases of the industrialization project in accordance with the project objectives.
• Setup and follow project progress indicators.
• Coordinate tasks and actors of the industrialization process.
• Organize milestone reviews and ensure their validation.
• Participate in process failure mode and effects analysis (PFMEA) for all processes to define key process characteristics.
• Link the results of the PFMEA to the control plan in the DVI-PPAP files.
• Follow the production and control of prototype, development, qualification, and first article parts/assemblies.
• Assist in developing models, databases and spreadsheets to analyze process data and capacity models.
• Utilize and integrate analysis to demonstrate process capability and suggest improvements.
• Communicate manufacturing results and performance through clear data visualization tools.
• Lead configuration management activities and coordinate configuration changes into production utilizing internal MES and ERP software.
• Submit and track the requests for design change.
• Submit ideas to support continuous improvement in safety, quality, productivity, and cost.
• Provide complete and accurate documentation required for aerospace equipment production.
• Follow all procedures administered by safety, quality, process engineering, and facilities engineering.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Driven by data optimization
• Basic knowledge in statistics, data analysis and visualization.
• Experience with MES and ERP systems (ex SAP)
• Ability to lead cross-functional projects.
• Strong ability in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Some knowledge in database queries preferred
• BS Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or technically related engineering field.
• Three to five years of work experience in manufacturing and/or related manufacturing functions.
• Experience in data analytics and process statistics preferred.
• Lean Six Sigma experience – Green Belt certification preferred.
赛峰集团（Safran）是一家国际高科技集团公司，业务范围涵盖航空（推进、设备和内装）、防务和航天领域。其核心宗旨是致力于构建更安全且可持续发展的世界，让航空运输更加环保、舒适和便利。赛峰集团业务遍及全球，拥有79000名员工，2020年营业额为165亿欧元。单独或是通过合作，赛峰集团在其核心市场占据全球或地区领导地位。赛峰集团在其技术创新路线图中承诺将大力开展以环境为主导的研发项目。 赛峰集团获评《福布斯》杂志2020年全球最佳雇主。 赛峰起落架系统公司（Safran Landing Systems）是飞行器起落及制动系统的世界领先者。同30家民用运输机、支线飞机、公务机及军用飞机制造商合作，公司确保向27,800架飞机提供支持，每天完成约73,000次起降。