Improves Industrial Processes by providing technical and functional support of the Company's ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems, “M3, apply knowledge of industrial engineering knowledge to manufacturing problem resolution, using the M3 ERP system, includes support, process mapping, system testing and training. Test, deploy, and maintain data processing solutions to enhance production and manufacturing by improving deployment and utilization of the functionality of M3, the company-wide ERP systems.
Develops and implements project plans for ERP functional support tasks to enhance industrial production and implement Lean production methods and principals; includes implementing and customizing the ERP system for full range of production requirements e.g. implementation of Manufacturing, Quality, Sales, Finance and Supply Chain ERP modules to add to the value stream .
2. Timely and detailed analysis and troubleshooting of the M3 application functionality related to a full range of operational and manufacturing requirements as part of the Company's continuous process improvement objective.
3. Maintains liaisons with stakeholders, and use knowledge of industrial engineering principals to support resolutions of operational failures, weakness using the M3 tool.
4. Works with end-users to analyze, and improve processes to support regular operations within M3; documents applications and provides cross-functional training as needed;
5. Refine functionality of the M3 ERP tool to meet operational, production, manufacturing and product quality improvement goals in the Industrial/Manufacturing setting. Document operational needs, requirements and resolution.
6. Develops and presents training materials for end users on how to apply the M3 ERP tool to operations, production and process improvement.
7. Serve as a facilitator for numerous production, manufacturing and operational teams to implement continuous process improvement in Company's Lean culture. Develop new
methods of uti
Usual and normal computer skills associated with 21st Century Lean Industrial/Manufacturing positions.
1 year experience working with common ERP Tools for manufacturers e.g SAP, M3, Dynamics, SYSPRO.
Preferably ability to travel to our company sites located in Chihuahua, MX & Liberty MS
1747 NJ-34 NJ 07727
- © Safran