You are responsible for the registration of the manufacturing cards, the conformity of the final product, and putting in stock (including its documentation).
The Production inspector will report to the Logistics Manager.
• Guarantee the application of the Quality rules in the respect of the satisfaction of the customers, the deadlines of production.
o Ensure compliance with the rules and instructions by the application of the Quality Management System
o Make sure that the product quality requirements are met
• Check the conformity of the incoming parts by carrying out various controls (administrative, dimensional, visual and aspect) from quality, technical instructions and / or using measuring instruments.
o Checking the conformity of the physical marking and production traceability documents
• Validating the production operations, control and closing the final control operations
• Ensure the consistency of the configuration produced with the purchasing order from the customer.
• Process anomaly notices and declare non-conformances in real time, validate the rework of equipment
• Write delivery documents and declarations of conformity
• Participate to the process of eradicating of the non-quality and to the continuous progress in its activity
Responsibilities and Duties
• Collaborative working relationship with Logistics Manager and department
• Working in partnership with production, MRB and Manufacturing Engineering teams.
• Work cross functionally with other SAFRAN sites in your field of expertise through various forums
• High school diploma or GED
• 3 years minimum experience in the Quality or production area
• Communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• General aeronautical knowledge and knowledge in this sector is a plus
• You have an understanding of:
Anomaly processing and characterization of nonconformities and application of the quality rules
Reading plans, specifications and document architecture
Understanding of technical documents (job instruction sheets, ranges, retouching instructions, etc.).
The main tools of quality
51 Wings Road, building 762 GA 31408
- © Safran