Support both new product development and sustaining production lines, using skills, methods, processes and tools associated with a prototype machine shop environment.
• Develop and Maintain tools and fixtures utilized for the serial production of aerospace components.
• Support New Product Development by milling prototype parts via manual and CNC mills.
• Supporting New Product Development by turning prototype parts via manual and CNC lathes.
• Supporting New Product Development via Wire EDM of prototype parts.
• Assisting maintenance team when needed.
• Development and design of new tooling and fixtures for production and prototyping tasks.
• Development of PM's based on required maintenance for new tooling and fixtures.
• Continuous improvement of existing tooling when applicable.
• Programming of CNC mills, lathes and wire edm.
• Supporting Design, Industrialization and Manufacturing with manufacturability feedback.
• Willing to work overtime
• Other duties as assigned
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job posting does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical and Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 941-751-7128. We will decide on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
All offers of employment in the U.S., where legally permitted, are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, in alignment with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. Individuals with medical issues or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement during the post-offer process.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in one off and prototype machining environment.
• Computer skills using Microsoft office products.
• Computer skills using CAD and CNC programming software.
• Ability to work on different types of machinery such as mills, lathes, grinders, wire edm's.
• Thorough understanding of engineering drawings and GD&T.
• Thorough knowledge of both manual and CNC machining operations.
• Mechanical aptitude and willingness to learn about various new products and processes.
• Detailed knowledge of measuring tools. Calipers, Micrometers, Optical comparator etc.
• 20 years' experience in one off and prototype machining environment.
• Ability to assess proper material for tooling capability and longevity.
• Understanding of LEAN principles
• Working level knowledge of PTC Creo CAD software.
• Working knowledge of Esprit CNC software.
• Thorough understanding of stamping and forming tools to fabricate prototype parts.
• Ability to export external departments through the development and creation of sales and marketing products, displays and concepts.
This position is a mix of sitting and standing- approximately 30% sitting/70% standing.
Some heavy lifting involved. Lift 35 pounds 10% of time
The work environment is on the production floor. Some jobs will be working with or around oils, grease, hydraulic fluids
2250 Whitfield Ave 34243
赛峰电气与电源公司（Safran Electrical & Power）是航空电气系统领域世界领先企业之一。公司是电力和混合推进设备电气化领域的重要企业。公司在 三 个国家拥有11,500名员工。
- © Safran