Provide production planning, customer service, and procurement support for the repair station activities while being the focal point for assigned customer related inquiries, representing the voice of the customer within the business, and ensuring the growth of the BU.
• Ensure collaboration and communication with Program Management Organization in SRQ and TWB as well as with the Key Account managers and Customer Support & Sales managers.
• Open, monitor status and close sales and service orders in the ERP.
• Identify savings opportunities by searching for used parts in the inventory of installed in “house-owned” units.
• Monitor progress of maintenance and/or manufacturing jobs routed through the workshops through the ERP and with the production manager (s).
• Outbound (and occasionally inbound) logistics of the product and parts.
• Assist invoicing and collection of receivables from the customer.
• Maintain paper and electronic files of MRO and/or manufacturing jobs per QMS requirements.
• Issue parts pick tickets from the ERP.
• Occasionally travel to visit customers at trade shows or at the customer's facility.
• Performs contract review of all orders for customer requirements to include import/export shipping, documentation and quality requirements.
• Make timely status updates to the internal or external customer.
• Assist in developing appropriate pricing non-standard MRO jobs.
• Quote MRO jobs to the customer, as authorized, and follow up on quote approvals.
• The CSR is considered a vital liaison between the repair station and the customer and will work with other employees to share information and help resolve production issues.
• Manage phone and e-mail communications with customer's representatives.
• Develop a relationship of trust with the customer.
• Works closely with planner to identify shortages and additional order requirements.
• Perform other administrative duties as assigned.
• Regular, predictable attendance is required.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. This job posting does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Safran Electrical and Power is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. To verify the information in the job listing or if you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 941-751-7128. We will decide on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and experience working with individuals/teams at all levels of the organization.
• Ability and willingness to work at desk/office environment and/or in a shop floor environment.
• Experience managing multiple accounts and tasks concurrently.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite applications.
• Experience optimizing schedule, cost, and quality constraints.
• Experience with SAP or another integrated enterprise resource program (ERP) to work inside the ERP environment for much of the day.
• Attention to detail.
• Proven problem resolution skills and resourcefulness.
• Proven excellent reasoning and strong decision making skills.
• Exceptional ability to stay organized while multi-tasking.
Sitting 80% Walking/Standing 20%
The work environment is an office setting with moderate office noise.
All offers of employment in the U.S., where legally permitted, are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date, in alignment with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors. Individuals with medical issues or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement during the post-offer process.
赛峰电气与电源公司（Safran Electrical & Power）是航空电气系统领域世界领先企业之一。公司是电力和混合推进设备电气化领域的重要企业。公司在13个国家拥有11,500名员工。
- © Safran