A glimpse at the job:
In the role of Manufacturing Engineer 1, you work closely with all functional groups to develop cost effective manufacturing and assembly processes and related documentation for use throughout the manufacturing facility. You'll have the opportunity to create manufacturing work instructions, specify design tooling and fixtures, and directly support engineering activities in assembly area. If you're looking for the opportunity to apply your talents and demonstrate your enthusiasm for the aerospace industry as we build smarter electrical solutions for a better flight, this could be the temporary position for you!
This position :
• Creates new and/or corrects/modifies/rewrites existing production routings defining each operation required to move a component, sub assembly, or assembly through the manufacturing process from issuance of raw material through production assembly and test;
• Creates new and/or corrects/modifies/rewrites existing manufacturing work instructions and procedures defining the manufacturing steps;
• Assumes complete process ownership of assigned manufacturing or assembly area and provides appropriate level of floor support, interfacing with other functional groups as required, to review and resolve processing issues;
• Where applicable, creates/modifies computer programs to streamline and improve accuracy of data collection throughout Operations;
• Performs industrial engineering tasks, as required, such as time studies and work center/cell development and layout to improve product work flow and decrease lead time/cost;
• Supports and provides assistance, as required, for various special projects.
Safran Electrical Components offers competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Candidates for positions with Safran Electrical Components must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position requires access to technologies and hardware subject to US national security based on export control requirements. All applicants must be US Persons (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)), or otherwise authorized by the U.S. Government. No company sponsorship will be offered.
• Requires Bachelor degree (BS) or MS in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronic, Electrical, or related field and 1+ year(s) related experience in manufacturing and/or quality processes.
Skills and Requirements – Technical Skills
• Interfaces with manufacturing engineering, production leadership, and support teams to meet business unit goals;
• Supports standardization initiatives across business units;
• Coordinates with engineering team to implement company engineering strategies;
• Provides support to create PFMEA (Process Flow charts, validate sequence of operations);
• Uses video analysis to improve work methods and procedures
• Provides support to create Manufacturing Training Modules
• Handle in day-to-day administrative tasks
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, mechanical drawings and procedure manuals, standard processes and requirements.
• Ability to write routine reports, operating instructions and correspondence.
• Must have an advanced knowledge of math concepts, such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
• General experience in Electronics design/ production, electrical diagrams
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
• Skilled in PC usage and associated software including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint). Computer science (VBA) is a preferable skill
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Team player, problem solving, time management skills, and ability to accept and provide constructive feedback, mentoring and coaching.
赛峰电气与电源公司（Safran Electrical & Power）是航空电气系统领域世界领先企业之一。公司是电力和混合推进设备电气化领域的重要企业。公司在13个国家拥有11,500名员工。
- © Safran