Safran Aerospace Composites is dedicated to the production of 3D woven composite parts, made using the RTM (resin transfer molding) process. The first application of this technology is the production of blades and fan cases for the LEAP engine, developed by CFM International, designed to power the next generation of single-aisle aircraft. This technology brings less noise and uses less fuel for aircraft engines, contributing to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions. We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we're backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation.
We're looking for exceptional talent to join our Quality team - a dedicated, honest-minded professional who likes to provide practical solutions. Our QA department focuses on auditing, calibrating, data mining, and problem-solving both process and products. As the QA Engineer, you will interact regularly with suppliers, manufacturing, engineering, and customers to establish, document, evaluate, and disposition product and process performance in accordance with AS9100, internal, and customer requirements. This position reports directly to the Quality Manager, is open immediately, and offers a highly competitive salary.
In addition to our generous paid time off, comprehensive health insurance, and exceptional 401(k) employer contributions, we offer:
• Performance-based bonuses
• Fitness reimbursements
• Summer hours
• Paid parental leave
• Wellness programs
Principle duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Prepare process and product qualification and compliance documentation for customer approval in accordance with internal and customer requirements.
• Maintain assigned products and processes in compliance with all established internal and customer requirements.
• Lead and participate in FMEA, DoE, MSA and 8D activities.
• Maintain assigned QMS systems (e.g. calibration, audits, document control, CAPA) for assigned products and processes.
• Prepare and present reports internally, and to the customer, on process and product status and improvement activities.
• Conduct appropriate Supplier, QMS, product, and process audits.
• Participate in developing, deploying, and improving Safran Aerospace Composites' AS9100-compliant QMS.
Candidates for positions with Safran Aerospace Composites must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Employment eligibility verification will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected characteristics under applicable state or federal laws.
The successful candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in appropriate science, engineering, or engineering technology field or three with 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Experience with Lean manufacturing and/or 6 Sigma techniques with experience leading FMEAs, DoEs, 8Ds, and analyzing results required. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Visio as well as in SPC methodologies and statistical analysis software, e.g. Minitab, JMP. Extensive experience with AS9100 or ISO 9001 implementation and auditing with working knowledge of MSA techniques required. Excellent oral and written communication skills a must.
85 Innovation Drive NH 03867
New Hampshire 美国本土外小岛屿
- © Safran