Safran Aerospace Composites is dedicated to the production of 3D woven composite parts for the production of blades and fan cases for the LEAP engine. This technology brings less noise and uses less fuel for aircraft engines, contributing to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions. We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation.
As the Maintenance Technician - Level II, you will be responsible for timely repairs and preventive maintenance of various types of industrial production equipment including, but not limited to, CNC machines, paint booth equipment, tomograph equipment, UT equipment, automated sandblaster, and other related equipment. We're looking for a self-starter who is able to work both independently and as part of a team with the goal of keeping production equipment downtime to a minimum.
Sponsorship is not available for this position. Must be legally eligible to work in the United States at the time of offer.
Principal duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform predictive and preventive maintenance as required for equipment and facilities while servicing equipment as necessary to prevent unplanned equipment downtime;
- Participate in the installation and modification of process equipment within the facility;
- Perform various technical repairs on equipment including CNC machines, CMM machines, and other facility equipment;
- Perform mechanical-type repairs including, but not limited to, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of equipment;
- Comply with and maintain certifications where applicable with all OSHA regulations related to these operations including, but not limited to, all required PPE;
- Provide timely response to off-hour calls for service required to support operations.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected characteristics under applicable state or federal laws.
Successful candidate will have minimum of 6 years relatable experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment with high school diploma and computer background to be able to assist OEMs in online machine diagnostics. Must be able to interpret drawings and schematics, and have experience using hand-held measuring equipment. Minimum of 4 years of fork truck experience required, with industrial life experience a plus. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Weekend, evening, and overtime work may be required from time to time.
- © Safran