Working under the direction of the Chief Financial Officer, the Financial & Compliance Analyst is the key partner to our worldwide financial consultants in order to allow them, firstly, to audit Projects financial statements and, secondly, file taxes in the US and foreign countries. This implies data gathering, financial statements preparation, external & internal audit and internal control coordination (providing information, answering questions, etc.). The Financial & Compliance Analyst gives a lot of importance to the respect of processes and procedures and is continuously looking for improving the way the company is functioning in order to make it more efficient while also actively participating in monthly financial close.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare specific financial statements to allow our consultants to audit them and file taxes on behalf of Safran Test Cells both in the US and internationally.
• Coordinate and share data with external and internal partners (accountants, consultants, auditors, project managers…) both in the US and internationally. It includes managing audit requests and questions from international partners and US.
• Coordinate yearly Internal Control campaign (testing, action plans follow up…).
• Responsible for managing and maintaining insurance requirements for projects and all bank guarantees.
• Analyze warranty provision monthly and track actual warranty costs for trend analysis.
• Balance, maintain and prepare general ledger accounts and journal entries.
• Provide backup for Financial Analyst performing duties to include processing vendor/customer invoices, preparing payments, journal entries, and budgeting.
• Provide financial support to project management to assist with the forecasting of projects.
• Actively participate in a continuous improvement culture providing recommendations and implementing enhancements to current methods and procedures.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field required.
• 2-3 years' experience preferred.
• Experience in a tax-oriented job is an advantage
• Proficient in MS Office programs to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Basic knowledge of accounting and financial principles. Must be capable of establishing Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, P&L and Cash Flow statements).
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written with a proven ability to be approachable delivering a positive customer service experience.
• Self-motivated, organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize and excel in a fastpaced environment.
• Meet deadlines.
• Demonstrate team behavior and willing to promote a positive team-oriented environment.
• Ability to work independently and follow through on tasks with minimal direction.
• Respect processes and procedures while looking for improvements.
Safran Aero Boosters 设计、开发并生产用于航空及航天设备推进的各种低压压气机、设备及试验台。公司为市场上大部分的民用飞机及欧洲阿丽亚娜（Ariane）运载火箭提供装备。位于列日（Liège）（比利时），公司拥有1,800名雇员和2家美国子公司"
- © Safran