The Manager of Construction and Projects will provide overall project leadership for the Project Management and Construction teams. Specifically, this individual will oversee and direct daily activities and progress as it relates to the customer experience, project design, financial performance, quality, scheduling, and resource management ensuring projects are on track to meet both financial goals as well as client expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Direct overall planning and execution of daily activities for construction and project management teams seeking opportunities to deliver value added services where appropriate that support corporate objectives and strengthen STC's growth.
• Develop and manage budgets for construction and project management teams ensuring that projects achieve targeted gross margins.
• Identify opportunities for introducing innovation to current practices for both teams resulting in increased capability to deliver quality products and add value to projects and services STC provides.
• Work with individuals at all levels of the company ensuring their initiatives and processes support project management and construction efforts in aligning project deliverables to business priorities.
• Oversee the entire construction process from start to finish ensuring 2D and 3D models meet required specifications; resources are obtained timely; safety, material, and quality issues are managed accordingly; all required permits are obtained and projects remain in good financial standing.
• Oversee and manage construction bid processes and project contracts ensuring STC is delivering on contractual obligations.
• Ensure project management deliveries are executed within a governance structure.
• Develop corporate policies and procedures within the Quality Management System for Project and Construction Management.
• Ensure team is supporting corporate goals by developing and managing goals for both construction and project management teams as well as provide staff with opportunities for professional growth.
• Compile and submit progress, financial, and other reports as requested.
• Lead and support a continuous improvement culture providing recommendations and implementing enhancements to current methods and procedures.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Able and willing to travel up to 20% of the time both domestically and internationally, as required.
• Strong communication and influencing skills to manage and lead change aligning people behind the direction of the company.
• Track record of developing staff, fostering an inclusive work environment, and demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with staff and peers locally and internationally.
• Track record of leading and advancing projects resulting in financial gains for the company.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategies while making timely strategic decisions balancing analysis with decisiveness.
• History of technical achievements leading to a track record of initiating continuous improvement efforts and promoting corporate quality.
赛峰集团（Safran）是一家国际高科技集团公司，业务范围涵盖航空（推进、设备和内装）、防务和航天领域。其核心宗旨是致力于构建更安全且可持续发展的世界，让航空运输更加环保、舒适和便利。赛峰集团业务遍及全球，拥有79000名员工，2020年营业额为165亿欧元。单独或是通过合作，赛峰集团在其核心市场占据全球或地区领导地位。赛峰集团在其技术创新路线图中承诺将大力开展以环境为主导的研发项目。 赛峰集团获评《福布斯》杂志2020年全球最佳雇主。 Safran Aero Boosters 设计、开发并生产用于航空及航天设备推进的各种低压压气机、设备及试验台。公司为市场上大部分的民用飞机及欧洲阿丽亚娜（Ariane）运载火箭提供装备。位于列日（Liège）（比利时），公司拥有1,800名雇员和2家美国子公司