The Contract Manufacturing Recruiter is designed to support the HR department to meet the hiring needs of the organization while representing the company's core values. You will establish a strong relationship with the hiring manager(s) to understand their needs and meet the demands of their departments.
You should excel at juggling multiple priorities, have ample ability to handle a large workload and be highly skilled at identifying and recruiting top candidates for all levels of positions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
· Develop robust and diverse candidate pipelines, evaluating where we post roles as well as the sourcing tactics we utilize to identify candidates.
· Support full cycle recruiting for all regular, full-time positions within our organization.
· Engage with potential candidates on professional networks and social media.
· Utilize internal and external partnerships for candidate referrals.
· Work closely with staffing agencies and placements for temporary opportunities.
· Complete pre-screen and face to face interviews during the hiring process.
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
· Ability to work confidentially and responsibly at all levels within the organization while handling highly sensitive information.
· Knowledge of employment laws and practices is required
· 3+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting.
· Demonstrated ability to manage and meet competing deadlines in a high performing environment.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Expert level experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, social platforms and other recruiting platforms.
· Experience with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and maintaining metrics.
· Working knowledge of MS Office Suite.
12806 State Avenue WA 98271
- © Safran