Responsible for reviewing and analyzing the master schedule and establishing production requirements; initiating the necessary work orders and purchased material requisitions to support production requirements; monitoring and taking necessary action to fully utilize available capacity and minimize inventory levels; and monitoring and taking necessary action to maximize customer service levels.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US (AVOX Systems Inc) is a U.S. based Safran Company located in Lancaster, NY that designs, manufactures and services oxygen life support respiratory systems, related personal protective equipment, and aircraft accessories for the aviation and government markets. Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US functions as a part of Safran, with international locations. We provide innovative oxygen solutions to the aircraft industry.
We are currently looking for reliable and responsible individuals with a great work ethic to join our team.
For 85+ years, Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US (formerly Scott Aviation) has been a supplier of respiratory systems and components for aviation use. We have a reputation for commitment to quality and service and have always strived to support and delight our customers.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US (AVOX Systems Inc.) provides oxygen systems and components for both commercial and military aircraft. Our products are currently flying on most operating aircraft, including rotary wing.
Our products include:
• Masks for crew and passengers on civilian and military aircraft
• Cylinders for storing oxygen onboard
• Chemical generators for producing oxygen
• Regulators of all types to control oxygen pressure and flow
• Valves to control the flow of oxygen
• Accessories to stow, mount, refill, monitor, dispense and discharge
We remain dedicated to the same levels of service and performance excellence which earned the company its stellar standing in the aviation industry.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US is an equal opportunity employer. Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or hereditary cellular or blood trait, sexual orientation, marital status, or status as a disabled or Vietnam area veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job is located in Lancaster, New York. There is no relocation with this position.
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
1. Monitor and control inventory to specified levels based on product line responsibility.
2. Analyze business plan/master schedule and takes necessary action(s) to support the plan.
3. Analyze and employ capacity planning techniques as they relate to the production build schedule.
4. Lead role in effective planning of capacity and materials. Recommend actions to attain company objectives. Take action when directed.
5. Allocate material to production orders.
6. Evaluate and modify/approve system suggested planning messages.
7. Generate requests for purchased material.
8. Modify production schedules as changes occur.
9. Expedite material as necessary. Assist other planners with expediting as necessary.
10. Generate and distribute status reports.
11. Analyze and follow-up on KANBAN requirements flow.
12. Production control representative for cell manufacturing support.
13. Modify, schedule and pick customer order requirements to achieve desired OTD.
14. Perform assignments as specified by supervision.
15. New Demand /program representative responsible for incorporation of planning setup.
16. Supermarket calculations and planning Bill incorporation and maintenance.
17. Pre-S & OP data collection and presentation.
Supervised by Value Stream Manager.
Required: BA/BS Degree in Business or Technical
Preferred: Masters Degree in Business or Technical
Required: 1 - 3 years of progressive responsibility in a material
Preferred: 7+ years of progressive scheduling responsibility,
hands-on master scheduling techniques using ERP
Special Knowledge/Skills –
Required: Hands-on use of a mainframe based on line MRP based
manufacturing system, Data Analysis
Microsoft Office Applications- Excel, Word, Access
Other - Financial analysis skills as they relate to inventory control.
CPIM , CSCP Certification, APICS
Listed above are the ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS of this job classification. Employees in this job classification may be required to perform various other duties including but not limited to training, administration, and housekeeping. In addition, employees in this job classification are responsible for the quality, quantity and timeliness of the product or service they provide. They will carry out those duties, in a safe and cooperative manner, per established policies, practices and procedures. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
赛峰集团（Safran）是一家国际高科技集团公司，业务范围涵盖航空（推进、设备和内装）、防务和航天领域。其核心宗旨是致力于构建更安全且可持续发展的世界，让航空运输更加环保、舒适和便利。赛峰集团业务遍及全球，拥有79000名员工，2020年营业额为165亿欧元。单独或是通过合作，赛峰集团在其核心市场占据全球或地区领导地位。赛峰集团在其技术创新路线图中承诺将大力开展以环境为主导的研发项目。 赛峰集团获评《福布斯》杂志2020年全球最佳雇主。 赛峰航空系统公司（Safran Aerosystems）是撤离滑梯和氧气系统领域的全球领导者。公司是飞机和直升机用安全系统与流体系统的重要企业。