Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US (AVOX Systems Inc) is a U.S. based Safran Company located in Lancaster, NY that designs, manufactures and services oxygen life support respiratory systems, related personal protective equipment, and aircraft accessories for the aviation and government markets. Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US functions as a part of Safran, with international locations. We provide innovative oxygen solutions to the aircraft industry.
We are currently looking for reliable and responsible individuals with a great work ethic to join our team.
Assembles various components related to aircraft oxygen systems in accordance to work instructions with a strong focus on quality. Performs routine set-up and testing of products and is responsible for following safety regulations.
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION. There is no relocation associated with this position. Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US (AVOX Systems Inc.) provides oxygen systems and components for both commercial and military aircraft. Our products are currently flying on most operating aircraft, including rotary wing.
Our products include:
• Masks for crew and passengers on civilian and military aircraft
• Cylinders for storing oxygen onboard
• Chemical generators for producing oxygen
• Regulators of all types to control oxygen pressure and flow
• Valves to control the flow of oxygen
• Accessories to stow, mount, refill, monitor, dispense and discharge
We remain dedicated to the same levels of service and performance excellence which earned the company its stellar standing in the aviation industry.
• Ability to read, write, follow instructions, and perform basic math
• Must be capable of using hand tools, measuring devices and other tools needed to perform job functions
• Ability to perform assembly work in a high volume environment
• Must be willing to communicate successfully with team members and other employees as needed. Will be required to participate in problem solving and continuous improvement activities. Must be willing to learn new things and support team activities and other team members. Must be willing to help/train other team members.
Prior experience in a manufacturing environment a plus.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US is an equal opportunity employer. Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or hereditary cellular or blood trait, sexual orientation, marital status, or status as a disabled or Vietnam area veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- © Safran