Configuration Management is a process of establishing and maintaining consistency of a product's performance, functional and physical attributes with its requirements, design and operational information throughout its life.
• The configuration manager (CM) is responsible for identifying and managing all configuration items from the development through production life-cycle.
• The CM will develop, communicate, and apply company and industry CM standards.
• The CM is responsible for configuration and operation of the engineering document and data control system(s).
• Verify that products perform as intended, and are identified and documented in sufficient detail to support its projected life cycle.
• Establish and maintain data migration procedures between engineering and manufacturing data systems.
• Develop and maintain configuration management plans, processes and procedures.
Duties and responsibilities may be added, deleted or changed at any time at the discretion of management, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
Listed above are the ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS of this job classification. Employees in this job classification may be required to perform various other duties including but not limited to training, administration, and housekeeping. In addition, employees in this job classification are responsible for the quality, quantity and timeliness of the product or service they provide. They will carry out those duties, in a safe and cooperative manner, per established policies, practices and procedures. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US (AVOX Systems Inc) is a U.S. based Safran Company located in Lancaster, NY that designs, manufactures and services oxygen life support respiratory systems, related personal protective equipment, and aircraft accessories for the aviation and government markets. Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US functions as a part of Safran, with international locations. We provide innovative oxygen solutions to the aircraft industry.
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
No relocation associated with this position.
For 85+ years, Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US (formerly Scott Aviation) has been a supplier of respiratory systems and components for aviation use. We have a reputation for commitment to quality and service and have always strived to support and delight our customers.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US (AVOX Systems Inc.) provides oxygen systems and components for both commercial and military aircraft. Our products are currently flying on most operating aircraft, including rotary wing.
Our products include:
• Masks for crew and passengers on civilian and military aircraft
• Cylinders for storing oxygen onboard
• Chemical generators for producing oxygen
• Regulators of all types to control oxygen pressure and flow
• Valves to control the flow of oxygen
• Accessories to stow, mount, refill, monitor, dispense and discharge
We remain dedicated to the same levels of service and performance excellence which earned the company its stellar standing in the aviation industry.
Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US is an equal opportunity employer. Safran Aerosystems Oxygen Systems US does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or hereditary cellular or blood trait, sexual orientation, marital status, or status as a disabled or Vietnam area veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Required – BS in Engineering
Preferred – 4+ years experience in PLM and Software CM
Required – Experience creating and maintaining PLM systems
Preferred – Experience with Agile PLM
Special Knowledge/Skills –
Preferred – Knowledge of ERP systems
225 Erie Street 14086
Lancaster, New York Usa
New York 美国本土外小岛屿
- © Safran