Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
• Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends, for the industry, including but not limited to market share, winning price points, and key factors of success and ourselves.
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
• Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and focus groups
• Gather data about customers, competitors, and market conditions, such as the installed base of our products, customer satisfaction, and forecasted demand
• Maintain data in a central location, easily accessible, and provide training in how to use it
• Analyze data using statistical software
• Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
• Prepare reports and present results to our internal stakeholders (sales team, management)
The market research analyst performs research and gathers data to help Safran Cabin market its products or services. They gather data on customer needs and buying behavior. They collect data and information using a variety of methods, such as interviews, questionnaires, focus groups, market analysis surveys, public opinion polls, and literature reviews.
Analysts help determine a company's position in the marketplace by researching their competitors and analyzing their prices, sales, and marketing methods. Using this information, they may determine potential markets, product demand, and pricing. Their knowledge of the market (competitors and customers) enables them to assist in operational marketing (promotion) and sales campaigns by positioning our product in the best possible way.
Market research analysts evaluate data using statistical techniques and software. They must interpret what the data means for their client, and they may forecast future trends. They often make charts, graphs, and other visual aids to present the results of their research.
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us.
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, and more! ting diversity throughout our companies.
The Market Research Analyst is responsible for gathering, coordinating and analyzing market data from the divisions as well as external resources. This person will ensure the integrity, fidelity, accessibility, and timeliness of this data, and analyze it in order to make actionable recommendations as inputs to the marketing and product strategy. In addition, the analyst will produce periodic reports on market conditions.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics or Engineering
Experience: Minimum 2 years' experience in Market Research
• Expert knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to distill complex data sets into actionable conclusions
• Ability to make clear recommendations under uncertainty
• Ability to create and conduct effective surveys and focus groups
• Ability to efficiently in gather data from external sources
Description: Entry-level position within field.
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
• Market research experience within Aerospace industry
1. Does require fluent communication in English language.
2. Employment Status may be part-time, full-time, or temporary.
3. Traveling may be required.
4. Protracted or irregular hours may be required.
5. Relocation to another Safran facility may be required.
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Traveling may be required.
- © Safran