Are you passionate about technology or aviation? Come invent the solutions of tomorrow in the aerospace and defense industry, with an international group where innovation, teamwork and continuing, daily education are fundamental values. Join us!
• Your Career: Safran is committed to providing internal mobility to our employees. We operate globally so the sky is the limit of where your Safran journey can take you.
• Your Development: Safran employees have free access to Safran University courses and external tuition reimbursement for approved programs or certifications.
• Your Benefits: Our suite of comprehensive benefits include health care (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, 401(k) savings plans with company match, paid time off, and more!
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for new design, certification and ongoing support of electrical systems for aircraft interior monuments. Must be able to work with an integrated product team and meet schedule and budget commitments.
Summary of Duties:
• Demonstrated ability to design digital and analog electronic circuits to meet functional requirements
• Ability to specify analog circuit components to satisfy spec requirements
• Ability to analyze digital circuit clocking and triggering issues
• Ability to incorporate electronic circuit designs using FPGAs
• Ability to incorporate embedded microprocessors within an electronic system design
• Ability to assemble, debug, and adjust digital and analog circuit boards using electronic test equipment
• Ability to analyze power supply and filtering electronic designs
• Ability to design for, evaluate designs, and debug EMI protection issues
• Ability to design electronic layouts for consideration of vibration, thermal control, and testability
• Knowledge of electric motor design, selection, and specifications
• Experience in working on electronic equipment in an ESD-protected environment
• Ability to draw circuit schematics, wire lists, and component layouts using ECAD tools
• Ability to plan, conduct, analyze, and report on tests for qualification of electronic circuits
• Evaluates and resolves electronic design related production problems.
• Ability to read, modify, and debug computer software source code in C or C++
• May provide technical leadership and direction to small teams
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
It is the policy of Safran to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Level 2 Qualifications:
• Verify, check and sign off on Program co-workers' engineering drawings.
• Specify parts and materials under guidance from the Project Engineer.
Education: BS Engineering/Science OR 2-Yr Technical degree with 2-3 Yrs experience in electrical engineering
• 3 years engineering experience.
• Knows and applies fundamental concepts, practices and procedures in electrical engineering
• Hands-on experience in creating, debugging, or testing electronic circuits
• Ability to design, evaluate, test, and debug digital and analog electronic circuits
• Ability to read and analyze reports, drawings, and schematics
• Ability to communicate with customers and co-workers
• MS Windows.
• Basic knowledge Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Additional Preferred Skills: (not required)
• BS in Electrical, Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering is preferred
• Understanding of FAA certification process for aircraft interiors.
• Understanding of airframe OEM requirements.
• Proficient in CATIA V5 electrical workbench.
• Knowledge of RTCA/DO-160 Requirements.
• Good knowledge of drafting principles ANSI Y14.5.
• Previous design experience with electrical systems preferably in the commercial aerospace industry.
• Able to work on several programs simultaneously.
• AutoCAD is useful.
Description: Intermediate-level position within field.
1. Does require fluent communication in English language.
2. Employment Status may be part-time, full-time, or temporary.
3. Traveling is required.
4. Protracted or irregular hours may be required.
5. Relocation to another Safran facility may be required.
Safran Cabin headquarters are in Huntington Beach, California, with a global presence of over 10,000 employees at 39 sites. Site locations are in the United States, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, Germany, France, Czech Republic, the Netherlands, Tunisia and Thailand. Safran Cabin serves over 400 airlines and leasing companies globally and delivers to all airframe OEM manufacturers with a heritage spanning over 80 years in the industry.
Safran's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) goes beyond our facility walls. We value and support the communities where we live and work. One of Safran's values and CSR pillar is Corporate Citizenship that helps drive economic, social and cultural progress by sharing our gifts with those around us. We actively contribute to social inclusion and equal opportunity by integrating underserved communities and promoting diversity throughout our companies.
赛峰集团（Safran）是一家国际高科技集团公司，业务范围涵盖航空（推进、设备和内装）、防务和航天领域。其核心宗旨是致力于构建更安全且可持续发展的世界，让航空运输更加环保、舒适和便利。赛峰集团业务遍及全球，拥有79000名员工，2020年营业额为165亿欧元。单独或是通过合作，赛峰集团在其核心市场占据全球或地区领导地位。赛峰集团在其技术创新路线图中承诺将大力开展以环境为主导的研发项目。 赛峰集团获评《福布斯》杂志2020年全球最佳雇主。 赛峰客舱公司在客舱内装设计、餐饮系统和货运设备方面处于全球领先地位。
Design Engineer 3
Huntington Beach, California
Configuration Engineer 3
Huntington Beach, California
Design Engineer 2
Huntington Beach, California