1.0 Summary of Job Purpose:
Possess the ability to gas tungsten arc weld (GTAW) engine component parts made of nickel alloys and stainless steel in accordance with AWS 17.1 specifications and technical documentation.
2.0 Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Demonstrates ability to read and interpret blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, and/or specifications to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished workpiece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements
• Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or workpiece as a guide for performing the welding process.
• Selects, aligns, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on manual machines such as mills, lathes, and grinders to perform subsequent processing on welded component parts.
• Verifies conformance of finished workpiece to specifications.
• Fits and assembles welded and non-welded component parts into a complete assembly.
• Verifies dimensions and alignment of assembly.
• Operates welding equipment to cut or weld parts.
• Confers with engineers, production personnel, programmers, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
• On Call – 25%
***Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19***
3.0 Scopes and Accountabilities:
• Follows proscribed procedures with alterations, informing supervisor promptly; requests expenditures. Divulging of confidential and/or sensitive information may lead to lawsuits.
4.0 Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
• Certificate from college or technical school; or six to 36 months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Basic knowledge using Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, & Outlook, plus general knowledge and experience with GTAW principles.
• Mechanical/technical/interpersonal skills can be applied immediately to job duties.
5.0 Physical Requirements:
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
赛峰直升机发动机公司（Safran Helicopter Engines）是直升机动力领域的世界领先者，公司从创立至今已生产超过75,000台发动机。该公司提供各种规格的涡轮发动机，公司的2,500名客户遍布155个国家。
- © Safran