The Repair Coordinator is responsible for analyzing the quantity of serviceable material to have on shelf and manage the contracting of the parts repair. As a Repair Coordinator, you will perform a variety of repair order related activity and administrative tasks as you are exposed to and build relationships with our network of vendors and valued customers. The ideal candidate for this position is self-motivated, enthusiastic, with a desire to learn and grow within a dynamic working environment.
• Responsible for the daily analysis of the inventory and sales, with the objective of issuing the appropriate repair orders, reviewing and approving quotes and following through with the repair vendors to ensure that repairs are performed in accordance with the work instructions.
• Participates in the global coordination of repair capabilities and collaborates with a repair vendor network to ensure repairs meet the required levels of quality, price and turnaround time.
• Communicate with vendors regarding work-scopes, order updates, on-time delivery, cost estimates, quote approvals and participates in pricing negotiations.
• Communicate with internal customers regarding order statuses, quotes, shipping estimates.
• Cooperate internally with product line, sales, finance, warehouse, and purchasing personnel to ensure operational flow.
• Resolve Repair orders specific issues, perform Limbo resolution; assist the Technical Department with recurring repair and technical issues.
• Responsible for warranty and guarantee administration including prevention and identification of potential claims and management of actual claims.
• Ensure accuracy of certificates and work with vendors to correct documentation as required. Ensure charges for repairs are in accordance with agreement, repair price catalog, etc…
• Responsible for resolution of issues related to vendor quality and performance, and planning recovery or back-up solutions to ensure availability of overhauled material. Provide visibility of parts still in repair.
• Report repair orders backlog by vendor and prevent repair orders aging.
• High level of personal integrity
• Customer focused
• Sound business acumen
• Detail and process oriented mindset
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities. Divulging of confidential and/or sensitive information could lead to damage to the reputation and/or competitive posture of the company. Errors may lead to severe financial loss for the organization.
Education and Experience
• Recent Bachelor graduate preferred
• Associate degree from an accredited university or college, or a high school diploma with at least 2 years of experience in aviation/aerospace.
Additional Eligibility Requirements
• Must have the ability and desire to learn, understand, follow, and execute established repair chain management procedures and workflow activities.
• Must be a dependable team player with an ability to communicate via phone, email, video, and in-person
• This role will require a detail-oriented individual who is able to multitask and work under pressure to meet program deadlines/schedules
Travel: less than 10%.
3010 Red Hawk Drive #100 TX 75052
- © Safran