1.0 Job Duties:
Maintain the Quality Document System (OSR – One Safran Referential)
- Assist with creation/revision/deletion of procedures, instructions, and forms
- Grant appropriate roles/access to users of OSR
- Perform Quality approval of said documents through OSR
- Provide training, as necessary, on using and navigating OSR
Maintain and distribute technical documentation within Safran Helicopter Engines USA
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of all technical materials.
- Maintain database for recordkeeping and control of all technical manuals and documents.
- Performs audits, as necessary, to ensure the validity of technical documentation.
- Maintains historical archive of superseded technical documentation.
- Communicate technical documentation changes/updates to SafranHE USA personnel.
- Train employees how to use electronic technical documentation as necessary.
Maintain and support customer subscriptions (online, paper or USB)
- Maintain online EngineLife Customer Portal subscriptions (receive and process customer requests for new accounts, subscription renewals, login and password information, updates to personal information, etc.
- Maintain global database for customer subscriptions (for new and renewals).
- Provide technical publications to external customers for our region, as requested.
- Manage supplies inventory and printing vendor in order to maintain customer subscriptions.
Maintain and control records and archives (RAM – Records and Archives Management)
- Maintain records for onsite storage
- Prepare and schedule records for off-site storage
- Recall records from storage, as needed, to comply with records request.
- Maintain and control Document Manager (system for electronic records).
- Provide training for Document Manager for new users, as necessary.
- Comply with records requests, as required.
Continuously strive to strengthen and refine departmental effectiveness.
Instructs others in continuous process improvements, including the use of various problem solving and productivity techniques such as process mapping and cost time management.
Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- High School Diploma and three to five years related experience and/or training.
- Experience working with a large central records/archive system, including training in typing preferred.
- Professional – Knowledge of professional practices, sources of information, and rules and regulations can be applied immediately.
- Intermediate skills – Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, Project
- Keep privileged information confidential
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions in the English language
- Remain in a sitting position for extended periods of time.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work/tasks.
- Works cooperatively with others.
- Communicate professionally with customers, clients, the public, and other employees in a face-toface, one-on-one setting, electronically and using a telephone.
- Perform duties rapidly and accurately.
3.0 Physical Requirements:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The noise
level in the work environment is usually quiet.
2709 Forum Drive TX 75052-7027
- © Safran