The Material and Data Coordinator will complete job activities with limited difficulty involving the receipt, inspection, storage, packaging, shipping and certification of commercial airline engine parts and components. The ideal candidate will also lead, coordinate and assist in the preparation and distribution of technical and quality documents within CFM Materials, LP. The candidate will ensure the quality and timely preparation, delivery and archiving of these documents. In this role you will work and follow processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage issues within functional area of expertise, be involved in operational and quality projects, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
• Verifies that all incoming or outgoing parts/materials/components comply with ISO 9001:2015 International Standard, the Aviation Suppliers Association Quality System Standard ASA-100, and CFM Materials quality standards.
• Visually examines materials and accompanying paperwork for defects and sorts of articles according to extent of defect. Accurately identifies part numbers, serial numbers and quantities and assures all match the accompanying paperwork.
• Attaches identification data onto article, and inputs required part history/part data into the local database.
• Records factors causing materials to be rejected. Verifies all required trace documentation is present.
• Provides material certification form verifying that the standard part(s) conform to established industry or United States specifications.
• Assists in the loading/unloading and packaging/unpacking of outgoing/incoming shipments.
• Answers both internal and external customer requirements. Actively engages customers in both digital and interpersonal settings.
• Prepares the Life Limited Part history sheets using the information provided by the team
• Coordinate and assist in the preparation, review and completion of the engine technical document
• Responsible for daily engine file preparation in accordance with work instructions
• Scans and archive the engine and parts records
• Coordinates and monitor the archiving of records with the Archiving vendor
• Manages department filling and archiving system
• Performs other job duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
• High school diploma, or GED
• At least 3 years of aviation, logistics or relevant experience
Preferred Education and Experience
• College degree from an accredited university or college or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in a maintenance or repair department in an aviation or aerospace company.
• Aircraft component knowledge
• Forklift operation
Additional Eligibility Requirements
• Intermediate level in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a cross functional team environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Detail and process-oriented mindset
This position works in a warehouse and office setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as forklifts, hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers.
No travel is expected for this position.
- © Safran