1.0 Summary of Job Purpose:
Perform the disassembly, cleaning, inspection, and assembly for the repair, and overhaul of the SafranHE family of Fuel Control Units (FCU), and/or Hydro-mechanical Units (HMU), and/or Engine Accessories
2.0 Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Capable of utilizing O.E.M. overhaul and repair manuals, specialized instructions, drawings, etc. to carry out overhaul and repair processes
• Utilize standard off the shelf mechanic hand tools, specialized O.E.M. tooling, standard calibrated measuring equipment (calipers, micrometers, depth gages, dial indictors, etc., throughout all overhaul and repair processes
• Capable of apply standard and specialized instructions for the disassembly of components
• Utilize standard and special cleaning processes to insure parts are thoroughly cleaned prior to visual and dimensional inspection
• Perform visual and dimensional inspections of components to documented specifications using standard and specialized equipment
• Works with repair manual and internal documentation to accept or reject individual components
• Capable of re-assembly of components utilizing O.E.M. overhaul and repair manuals, specialized instructions, drawings, etc.
• May be required to perform testing operation of assembled components and sub-assemblies using standard off the shelf equipment or specialized O.E.M. test equipment
• May be required to perform “On Call” duty on rotational bases
• Must be willing to work night shift either on a permanent bases or rotational bases
3.0 Scopes and Accountabilities:
• Quality, reliability, and safety of product are the primary focuses. Errors must be eliminated and reported immediately to the area supervisor
• Selects appropriate procedures for activity being performed from several options
• Must inform supervisor promptly of all deviation noted during work processes
• Errors may lead to waste and the need to repeat most or all of the work
• All work performed must be documented on the appropriate form when required and after completion of each step as required
• Must work in a safe manner at all times
• Capable of performing trouble shooting activities associated with assigned task
4.0 Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• One to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a mechanics profession is highly desirable.
• Basic Level – Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel.
• SAP Knowledge preferred.
• Mechanical/technical/interpersonal skills which are adapted to the unique requirements of the organization.
• Airframe and Power Plant certificates issued by the FAA is preferred.
5.0 Physical Requirements:
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit and talk or hear.
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
赛峰集团（Safran）是一家国际高科技集团公司，业务范围涵盖航空（推进、设备和内装）、防务和航天领域。其核心宗旨是致力于构建更安全且可持续发展的世界，让航空运输更加环保、舒适和便利。赛峰集团业务遍及全球，拥有79000名员工，2020年营业额为165亿欧元。单独或是通过合作，赛峰集团在其核心市场占据全球或地区领导地位。赛峰集团在其技术创新路线图中承诺将大力开展以环境为主导的研发项目。 赛峰集团获评《福布斯》杂志2020年全球最佳雇主。 赛峰直升机发动机公司（Safran Helicopter Engines）是直升机动力领域的世界领先者，公司从创立至今已生产超过75,000台发动机。该公司提供各种规格的涡轮发动机，公司的2,500名客户遍布155个国家。