1.0 Summary of Job Purpose:
Inspects SafranHE family of engines and modules for serviceability and ensure proper configuration.
2.0 Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works with measuring equipment, to evaluate the serviceable status of components.
• Works with Overhaul manuals and internal documentation to accept or reject individual components in a Modules / Engines.
• Use Illustrated Parts Catalog and Service Bulletins to establish configuration of Module/
• Assist the area Supervisor in conducting root cause analysis for Turbo + Actions from Line Boards and PDCA's
• Support and execute Shop Turbo+
• Assist TPM schedule on all shop equipment.
• Supports and ensures 5S practices of shop and work station.
• Ensures labor transactions are properly closed at the completion of each process.
• Supports all SafranHE and FAA rules and regulations.
• Supports SafranHE and management policies.
• Required “On Call” duty upon completion of training.
• Required Overtime when production schedule dictates.
3.0 Scopes and Accountabilities:
• Follows prescribed procedures, making alterations if needed, but must inform supervisor promptly; recommends expenditures. Divulging of confidential and/or sensitive information could lead to damage to reputation and/or competitive posture of the company. Errors may lead to high risk of major damage to the organization resulting in the need to create an entirely new approach.
4.0 Required Competencies; Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities:
• Certificate from college or technical school; or six to twelve months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience on visual and dimensional inspections on parts preferred.
• A&P or Powerplant preferred.
• Basic Level – Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel.
• Mechanical/technical/interpersonal skills that are adapted to the unique requirements of the organization.
5.0 Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit and talk or hear.
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
***Safran Helicopter Engines USA is a federal contractor and will require all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before beginning employment with the company.***
2709 Forum Drive TX 75052-7027
赛峰直升机发动机公司（Safran Helicopter Engines）是直升机动力领域的世界领先者，公司从创立至今已生产超过75,000台发动机。该公司提供各种规格的涡轮发动机，公司的2,500名客户遍布155个国家。
- © Safran